Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I picked up the Easters during the Nike 25% sale for $129 but now I'm thinking I can just live without them or get them a lot cheaper down the line. They are def not one of the better colorways and I am up to 9 pairs right now.

Last edited:
I picked up the Easters during the Nike 25% sale for $129 but now I'm thinking I can just live without them or get them a lot cheaper down the line. They are def not one of the better colorways and I am up to 9 pairs right now.
Don't feel too bad. I just found out I'm up to 22 pairs on the Kobe XIs when I did a collection pic for @Mastralf six of which are doubles on the colorways I like. I'm still waiting for GCRs and the Black Horse and I have Parkers on the way from Foot Locker. It looks like I'll have a minimum of 25 pairs when everything is all said and done. Of course, that figure will be much higher if they release a multi color XI. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Are all of the new Kobe shirts athletic cut and not the same dri-fit material that's been used in the past?

Are all of the new Kobe shirts athletic cut and not the same dri-fit material that's been used in the past?

I've noticed that too, seems like the use more cotton in the blend.

Looks less "under-armory" and a bit more cotton. I liked the "under-armory" shirts because they didn't fade, don't know how the color on these will hold up yet.

I didn't like the old dri fit because mine started to stink after a while unless washed in like boiling water with detergent and oxyclean

I do like the more natural look of the newer shirts tho.

Last edited:
So glad to finally have these in the collection.
Definitely will be lace swapping for black laces though.
Am I the only one that likes the yellow laces? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My FL had the USAs today as well; but my size was gone
ohwell.gif
   OK though; just get them off NDC.

Last edited:
USA will be copped I just hope to be able to wait until discount might pull the ol ndc trick just in case. I just worry about how easy they will stain.

Back
Top Bottom