Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
lots of false hope for GCR.
Many people here still hoping, but it will never come in the states

Who cares if they are coming to The States. They will always be the poor man's FTB's.

Most people aren't going to fall for your troll job and the artificial hype you constantly try to create. I haven't seen a troll like you on NT for quite some time. :lol:

Im already emailing the philippines, china and taiwan consignment stores ( and i know all of them) to raise their prices above $450 including shipping.
to do their research that GCR is only exclusive only to their continent
you are a fool 

200.gif

So
Where are the people that said GCR coming to the states....

Where is your God now.
Let your God say to release the GCR in the states
Im already emailing the philippines, china and taiwan consignment stores ( and i know all of them) to raise their prices above $450 including shipping.
giphy.gif

I knew dude was a clown. He got real quite when Nike uploaded the GCR images. It's been like a week and he's back at his trolling job 

Just saw they added a second different color of the Mambacurial t-shirt on NDC.  Maybe that crazy color way is the right one since it does look like a real mercurial and now this?Although maybe this may be for a new Barcelona cw since it does look like their colors?

Last edited:
I wish they'd give these type of options on Nike iD [emoji]128555[/emoji]

On a side, this is how I wish the fade were on the USA's, would have taken them from dope to major fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I wish they add more solid outsole options

clear sole does not look good with this model

:rofl: at the thought of that guy emailing shops telling them they gotta raise the price cause they got something exclusive the muricans can't get. Is there a mega troll in the lebron thread? I know there's the one in the kd thread who created the ix. Prob the reason why kd is a warrior now too.

All your base are belong to us!

Bit of a **** move for people who can't afford them in the less fortunate areas of the world

Lol I wouldn't give that dude the time of day. He didn't give any sources and just wants to stir up controversy or promote sales for one of these retailers. Most likely the latter but oh well. The GCR's are super nice I would really love to have them in my collection but I'm not gonna overreach for them. If they were $250 or so I would cop but the size 13's are ridiculous.

@solemam_2014 on IG selling Quai54s for $460 [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Shut the **** up.

NDC images were posted already. Just waiting for Nike to put out the release info. Maybe they'll release on Kobe's bday in August
nerd.gif
Its possible the images will be used on NDC-JP or CN. THey all use the same server for images. 

I hope for the people who want them are able to get them if they drop in the US. 

so nike.com officially released pictures of the gcr's? 
No. 

Boys talkin reckless about the GCR's lmao..get em in hand first and all that talk will cease. It's perfection.

GCR
Tinker
FTB
The rest...

Back
Top Bottom