Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No one gonna try to cop Quai54s?
nerd.gif
Trying right now, but SNS' website is bunz

Last edited:
decided to pass. It would've been $240 after shipping. I ain't paying $240 for mediocre EM that I will ball to death. Only thing that interest me is the soles lol

Q54 are really weak aside from the bottom of the sole but that's a hidden feature you can't see 99%. If it was black based like the Jordan XXX then I would've been more intrigued by them.

you mean the poor poor mans. GCR the OG poor man's 
laugh.gif

EDIT: lol I don't know if you edited but I just caught the "poorEST" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
you mean the poor poor mans. GCR the OG poor man's :lol:  

EDIT: lol I don't know if you edited but I just caught the "poorEST" :rofl:
FTB is the golden standard.
Then this is the order from poor to poorest, IMO:
GCR
Elite iD (black flyknit with gold swoosh)
EM iD(black EM with gold swoosh)
Blackouts (customized with gold swoosh outline)

I'm actually gonna swing by Nike SF and check out the Blackouts. I may customize with the gold swoosh outline if I think it'll look proper.

I'm still on the hunt for the FTBs. I will definitely cop GCRs if they release in U.S.

FTB is the golden standard.
Then this is the order from poor to poorest, IMO:
GCR
Elite iD (black flyknit with gold swoosh)
EM iD(black EM with gold swoosh)
Blackouts (customized with gold swoosh outline)

I'm actually gonna swing by Nike SF and check out the Blackouts. I may customize with the gold swoosh outline if I think it'll look proper.

I'm still on the hunt for the FTBs. I will definitely cop GCRs if they release in U.S.

Made it easier for you to decide.
View media item 2095720

Funny thing is if it were the other way around and the GCR colorway was the actually first FTB model that Kobe wore in the 60 point game, and the China exclusive was the all black pair, this kid would be calling them the poor man's GCR and saying they're wack lol he' be like 'it's a plain all black shoe!'

Funny thing is if it were the other way around and the GCR colorway was the actually first FTB model that Kobe wore in the 60 point game, and the China exclusive was the all black pair, this kid would be calling them the poor man's GCR and saying they're wack lol he' be like 'it's a plain all black shoe!'

Back
Top Bottom