Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

What if the multicolors releasing in September... are these
I've asked the CSRs at Nike a couple times (for what that's worth) about MCs, and have gotten the 'negative' each time.  Do you have any news about a MC release?  At this point, I was of the thinking they're probably just saving a MC for the 12.

Last edited:
Trying to track down some last emperors in a size 13. Let me know if you guys see anything. I missed out on ftl

Okay I hope this doesn't make too many people mad, but here are the FTBs. Owner said he doesn't have a booklet or pin which is kind of suspicious, but here they are.

Thank you guys in advance.

View media item 2102622

View media item 2102623
View media item 2102624

View media item 2102625

View media item 2102626
View media item 2102627

If u look closely at the date on the heel tag, it seems like it is more yellowish then gold. The number 1s look inconsistent, and the number 6 looks weird. Oh well not sure whether it will bother u. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Dope shoes and socks.

Side note that really irritates me. The way your laces are tied with the loops going vertically and cover up the logo. Just need to switch your technique. When you first cross the laces, if you normally go right over left, switch to left over right and tie as usual. Loops should be horizontal. This changed my life.
That irritates me too. Hope it works.

Kobe wearing Parkers in a ping pong commercial 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom