• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Lord help em, because they don't know what they do 
laugh.gif

just copped the GCR's I gotta say I underestimated these, they're really nice, especially the gold flaking effect that's weaved into the black flyknit....

on a side note, Nike has really nice USA basketball merch....man my pockets are hurtin'

I could be mistaken, and if I am I'm sorry in advance, but they could also be these...

From @NYC757

" Theres another KBXI Elite Low KBXI Elite Low Premium 889870-114 White/White/HYPER COBALT $220"

I could be mistaken, and if I am I'm sorry in advance, but they could also be these...

From @NYC757

" Theres another KBXI Elite Low KBXI Elite Low Premium 889870-114 White/White/HYPER COBALT $220"
I hope you're right.  But the back of that left heel kinda has the shape of an EM heel cap, and the one on the right seems to have the two pronounced flywire eyelets.

Last edited:
Those are definitely EMs.  You can tell by the heels, the ankle cut and the front details with the flywire loops.  Not to mention that ugly reinforcement loop or whatever you call it that comes from the midfoot to the back of the heel.

Back
Top Bottom