Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
SMH with the X and XIs my appreciation for the 8s has grown even more WOW, if those are truly the XIs I will cop one or two only for for completing the Kobe series...

Where did that shot of the mens version come from? They look pretty good, although unoriginal

The lack of innovation at Nike is killing me but 8s are my favorite shoes ever and this looks like a continuation of the 8s.

Idk if I believe that those blue joints are the XI. I don't want to be "that guy" but forgive me for being skeptical. Is that a photoshop? What color way is that ? Out of the ones we know already

Last edited:

Nike makes a simple basketball shoe: "not enough going on"

Nike makes a crazy looking basketball shoe: "too much going on"
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they're asking the kids what kinds of cartoons they want to see:

"So you want a realistic down-to-earth show that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots?"

I like the simplicity of the design and the silhouette.  The colorways, I'll wait to see me before deciding yes or no.

Idk if I believe that those blue joints are the XI. I don't want to be "that guy" but forgive me for being skeptical. Is that a photoshop? What color way is that ? Out of the ones we know already

I saw that picture on taobao of the blue a few days ago so it's not a photoshop. It's on there with picture of the other fake ones

Last edited:
I like the silhouette.

Hoping for better colourways and hightop flyknit.

The blue pair in the shadow looks like the only possible retail pair, every other colourway looks like a fake.

This will be the shape although the fakes are gonna be fairly off as usual. Just like when the lebron 11 fakes surfaced first.

At this stage Ill cop a few, still havn't tried a flightweave or whatever its called yet but like I said if theres flyknit and hightops im all in.

cant see a midsole which might mean dropin lunarlon again. fuark yes! hopefully with zoom this time.

edit: hmm looking at the fake that you can see the bottom of the sole, looks like a zoom sole encased with an outersole frame. So probably not a drop in midsole. damnit I love me some lunarlon+fullzoombag combo.

Last edited:
good old "will wait for flyknit/elite version" lol

nike's been very lazy with their designs man

No low top has moved me like the 8. I went in on the 10 lows but even those don't come close. IMO the Kobe 8 is the greatest signature sneaker ever made. No one color but the entirety of the model. For example I'd take certain Js over any 8 but if I could only have one signature model as a whole, Kobe 8 > everything.

That said, Nike can keep these. Not bad but not good enough.

haha Im a sucker for flyknit and the canvas that a hightop offers.

another thing is these colours don't resemble the leaked release colourways except the lakers home so there probably all fakes.

Kobe 11 ain't looking too bad. Diggin them Bruce Lee's. Some of the other CW's are solid.

honestly i think you can put flyknit on any outsoles and it will look good....see af1's

if that blue pair is the flyknit version, I got mixed feelings about those.

The weave pattern reminds me of the IX.  I liked the weave pattern of the Xs much better.

They look AIIIIGHT... But I definitely don't see $200 worth of technology or material in this shoe... Especially since the KD's are $180 (still overpriced imo) and they basically use the same materials and tech.

Back
Top Bottom