Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
LOL 
roll.gif

shoes looking good :nthat:

this model is growing on me each and every day

wonder what the all-star colorway will look like

Last edited:
Hey Unlaced510, how's the flyknit?  Is it glue backed and hard just like the 9/10 flyknit?  Or is it a legit flyknit/weave like you'd find on a flyknit running shoe?  If they still are backed by any material I'm so over it considering every other company is putting out legit weave uppers - including the jordan 29 low which ill be getting if these are fake flyknit still.

As for looks tho, great pics, love the design....simple, sleek, low to the ground and prob pretty lightweight

I've always said you can stash "goodies" in that removeable pod on the Jordan 21's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hooped in my 11s earlier, its way better then the 10s. Basically a lighter version of a 8 and 9 combine. The only downfall for me is the traction. 

I hooped in my 11s earlier, its way better then the 10s. Basically a lighter version of a 8 and 9 combine. The only downfall for me is the traction. 

i think the traction needs a break-in, just like the 10's.

9 = goat traction. good one every surface.

looks like demar is wearing the 11's today btw.

Hmm I'm watching the game right now. Haven't paid attention to what he's wearing but let me check it out

Hmm I'm watching the game right now. Haven't paid attention to what he's wearing but let me check it out

just checked some images from the game, he's wearing X IDs. i thought they were the 11's because i saw the red liner. haven't seen him wear these ids before.

my bad.

Traction on the 9s is great off the bat too. I never gave the 10s a chance, translucent soles attract alot of dirt quickly. If the 11s had the same out sole as the 9s, it would of been the one of the best hoop shoes imo. 

What makes you think these will feel like the 8's? If they do feel like the 8's then I'll definitely have to try a pair since those are my favorite shoes to play in ever.

Just looks to me like it'll have a similar low to the court feel and same nimble structure as the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom