Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They most likely hook dudes up with Kobe gear for the photo shoot after so they don't have opposing brands labels etc.
like you don't want a dude in an adidas or American eagle shirt in a picture on your twitter

people still wear american eagle?

Only thing about the XIs that I'm not feeling is the super thick ankle padding, reminds me of the VIIs.

Never been a fan of the 5s but certain colors are starting to grow on me 
smokin.gif
 good shot @SnottieDrippen  

Last edited:
One of the top 10 Kobes ever...wore the hell outta my Dark Knights

The only pair of Vs I have left are DS size 15 ASG. I think I paid like $135 on eBay two years ago.
smokin.gif

View media item 1845493
Maybe I just wanted to show some 5s but the 11s heel shape makes me think of these (which are on my feet) and that's always a good thing

Still got these in my rotation too. To me the Kobe V's are the greatest basketball shoes to play in!

Really looking forward to seeing the 'Home' colourway that is set to release on Jan 30...hope it'as good as the Kobe IV/V inline colourways!

View media item 1845493
Maybe I just wanted to show some 5s but the 11s heel shape makes me think of these (which are on my feet) and that's always a good thing

Still got these in my rotation too. To me the Kobe V's are the greatest basketball shoes to play in!

Really looking forward to seeing the 'Home' colourway that is set to release on Jan 30...hope it'as good as the Kobe IV/V inline colourways!
Del Sol Vs are one of my favorite Kobes to wear

nice...in the past i've had to cop sz12.5.....maybe I can go with sz12 on this one....which would be nice since 12.5 is only made on GR models

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom