Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I guess I'm in for the BHM pair and the Purple. 

All for signtures look nice in my opinion, especially the Kyries!

Last edited:
Only thing I'm not a fan of so far on these is the backs. Instead of the asymmetrical design I would have went with the warrior design on the back and dashes / Roman numerals on the bottom of the outsole or something

Last edited:
i dont see any resemblance with those and any other bhms lol but i guess its the waiting game now with them

No worries. I just find it amusing that they released here back in Nov and the material is somewhat on point. Coz it used to be crap first then a better immitation a few months after.

Not picking on you man but why are people constantly shocked at fakes being available for sale so "early".

Y'all know that shoes are produced months and months ahead of the release date, right? Fake makers have access to the shoes months ahead of the retail release dates.

If anything, we could say that these fakes are late.

According to the Footlocker EU release calender the Black History Month 11 drops on January 16th and the Purple one on January 30th.

Last edited:

According to the Footlocker EU release calender the Black History Month 11 drops on January 16th and the Purple one on January 30th.
I wonder if that will be similar to US releases, including the black/white pair that was scheduled for 1/27 that'd be 4 within a month.

I wonder if that will be similar to US releases, including the black/white pair that was scheduled for 1/27 that'd be 4 within a month.
All Star is on the schedule for Feb 12th - the b/w pair is not that Footlocker EU schedule yet. MULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYAL is the description for the BHM, so should for sure be the ones pictured here.MULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYALMULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYAL

All Star is on the schedule for Feb 12th - the b/w pair is not that Footlocker EU schedule yet. MULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYAL is the description for the BHM, so should for sure be the ones pictured here.MULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYALMULTI / WHITE / GAME ROYAL
Nice, that will make the Achilles an easy pass for me then with everything else coming out, plus whatever I make on ID. Goodbye tax return.

Back
Top Bottom