Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Eastbay will not let me check out. Keep getting this error when i use the code where it takes off the money but at the same time says its an invalid code smh. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
Eastbay will not let me check out. Keep getting this error when i use the code where it takes off the money but at the same time says its an invalid code smh. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Now it seems like the code is working but they are charging me tax and I live in Georgia. Coming up to $175. Ill continue to sleep.

Its either I return my pair of the Achilles to nike and cop them from Eastbay. Or return the Achilles and get an I.D. I really don't know what to do lol. I know I don't have much time to decide with the 20% expiring soon.

Sometimes I really love this colorway and other times I like it but don't love it. Sometimes I see the thrillers mixed in with the crimson lows (9's)

Last edited:
Just got in here in this XI thread since X IDs are done. Looking good on CWs. I came across this on IG. Whats the info on this CW? Sneakernews posted it and i cant find it in their site?View media item 1867093
That's the Black/White/Court Purple pair, I think scheduled for the end of the month, got my pair early yesterday. The sole on that picture is pretty filtered though:
View media item 1867094

Just got in here in this XI thread since X IDs are done. Looking good on CWs. I came across this on IG. Whats the info on this CW? Sneakernews posted it and i cant find it in their site?
I got this pair early.  I think they're great (better than the Heels)....but this pic seems to be super-filtered.  They look really nice in hand, but not like this.  The soles are 'smokey' translucent, like the 'Heels' (which I wish Nike would put on iD).  If anybody needs to see more in hand (realistic) pics...just ask/reply and I'll post a few.

the pressure is on! ID's or Achilles I cant decide lol.
I'm debating the same thing but I decided to go ID with full zoom. I think the Achilles look great but its not a must have colorway for me. I'm waiting on the purple cw and/or the BHM if I do get a GR colorway. 

I'm debating the same thing but I decided to go ID with full zoom. I think the Achilles look great but its not a must have colorway for me. I'm waiting on the purple cw and/or the BHM if I do get a GR colorway. 
I hear you there. I am 100% in on the purple gr coming out. I keep placing my Achilles heels next to the thrillers and keep thinking they are real similar.  Then again the purples are kinda like the moonwalkers but I don't care about that I'm a laker fan.

Its either Achilles heel for 152 or ID for 245. I do have a giftcard though that I could use but I'm trying to save it for when I'm lower on funds.

Like someone said a page or 2 or 3 back

These damn XIs are gonna be a problem

I tried to skip the 'Chilles for the BHMs but the disco lured me in

The lady at FL said they were still on for Saturday for $220 but new info suggests the 18th BUT for 200$

I didn't receive anything for Xmas bcuz I was Santa, so I'm making up for it now, all I want is Kobes

I told myself it was either the Chilles or the BHMs, but now I'm feeling tingly inside like I need both and a $100 late Xmas present will soothe the $200-$220 price sting

And then I wanna see what the green All Stars are gonna bring to the table before I go back and snag some Vino Xs from an outlet

So yeah, it's about to be a problem

I might be one of the few that likes the black and white pair. Very clean colorway. I will scoop those on discount though.

Back
Top Bottom