Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I did. I tried them on, the length was good but my pinky toe was getting crushed. And this was trying them on with dress socks. Half size up gave me a lot of room in the front, but it beats having a hurt pinky toe. I also half sized up on the 7s and the 10 elites.

Good to know it's not just me. =)

I understand mixing things up and that they want to "tell a story" with traction, but it just kills me that they go from something so great with the 9 and decent on the X (8s traction was no slouch either) to this pattern on the XIs 
tired.gif

same size as 4,5,6,8,9,10. not sure why people dunno dere sizes for Kobe by now. its not Trigonometry. unless u started buying this year or your feet grew.

I tried on a size 11 in the Kobe 11 and found that it fit very similar width and length wise to the Kobe 8 sz 11.5 that I had on.

Repped for this info. You made me feel more confident about sizing down.

I would be surprised if the BHM doesn't sell out on NDC. It's too nice of a shoe. If those ugly Superfly Mercurial's sell out, these will sell out. We will see on Monday though.

I'm banking on going with my tts as opposed to .5 up like the rest of my kobes

Yo I ran an indoor game last night in Kobe X's (EM Model), and on a slippery court, they held up pretty decently...the only "killer" was the pinky toe carbon fiber plate digging slightly more than I'd like...hence the .5 up...

The BHM's are set to arrive tomorrow, I'm gonna break them out on the court Monday :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand mixing things up and that they want to "tell a story" with traction, but it just kills me that they go from something so great with the 9 and decent on the X (8s traction was no slouch either) to this pattern on the XIs |I

What was the story on this outsole?

Just tried on some fairly dusty floors and honestly didn't have any issues with traction. No different than my curry 1s in my opinion. Traction has me worried, would love some more comments. I can't understand how nike after nailing it 2 years in a row can mess it up. They must break in or something.

Has anyone been following nightwing for performance reviews? He seems to be pretty tough on the traction for these, definitely worried about whether they will be good enough as a game shoe
Iv me tried them twice now and was pleasantly surprised. Just but sure how long it will last

Back
Top Bottom