Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I've got ASG Vs and VIs (OC and 3D) on ice. No VIIs. Doubled up on VIIIs, love my Gumbos, fell for the X after the dunk contest (who didn't?). I'm sure the XI will be dope.

I feel like, and I hope I'm right about this, in maybe 10-15 years we will see Kobes actually begin to retro. Not like the prelude pack, I mean retro retro like actual color ways. And hopefully, along with OG color ways, they start releasing PEs we never got.

I feel like, and I hope I'm right about this, in maybe 10-15 years we will see Kobes actually begin to retro. Not like the prelude pack, I mean retro retro like actual color ways. And hopefully, along with OG color ways, they start releasing PEs we never got.
hopefully not that long....i will be 49 in 10 yrs....lol

There is a Kobe retro thread. Kobes were rumored to start coming back this year. However it's all 2K shoes and not actual numbered Kobes. I'm not even sure at this point we'll even get those. Threads been quiet.

Confirmed with two local Footlockers in So Cal. Stores releasing BHMs Monday January 18. Should be easy pick up opening day of you guys are ready. Good luck!

Last edited:
Bhm colorway is hot
But really disappointed in no shozoku on heel and the hard to see tongue shozoku

Seeing that traction is an issue with these. Might be the deal breaker for me.

If anyone intends on playing in their BHM's let us know how the solid rubber performs :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom