Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anybody think Nike will cook up something on Friday, the 10th anniversary of Kobe dropping 81 on Jalen Rose lol
nerd.gif

Played it then today in a nice court. Grip was great. The shoe felt kinda stiff like the Kobe 9 moonwalker. Got another game tonight on a slick court. Hopefully it's good

Played at a community centre just now. The traction is great, then again there was minimal dust under it so it may be cleaner than where y'all play at. Prb will end up tied with my del sol 6 as my favorite sneaker

Played at a community centre just now. The traction is great, then again there was minimal dust under it so it may be cleaner than where y'all play at. Prb will end up tied with my del sol 6 as my favorite sneaker
achilles or bhm?

I am a creative so I can pretty much wear what I want as long as its not an important meeting.  So I get to wear my jimmies whenever I feel like 

not a fan of this northern lights theme. that's not a toronto thing. will id my own pair later on and pass on the ASG.

I have the same problem with my Achilles pair. I could barely tie it. Curious if any did a lace swap also and at what length.

I swapped mine with the black rope laces off the Jordan Xs. Like the look of the rope in them and length is good

I still have my extra black/gold laces from the Kobe 8 SS Christmas, will prolly toss those in my Achilles and see how it looks. I kinda like the fact that the laces are short tho, the length is perfect for that loose-casual look. These might be the best casual looking Kobe's of all time. Absolute beauty's on feet.

I still have my extra black/gold laces from the Kobe 8 SS Christmas, will prolly toss those in my Achilles and see how it looks. I kinda like the fact that the laces are short tho, the length is perfect for that loose-casual look. These might be the best casual looking Kobe's of all time. Absolute beauty's on feet.

what length would be good if I were to swap laces?

Has anyone played in both the Achilles Heel and BHM? Does the BHM have more consistent traction on dustier floors?

Back
Top Bottom