Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I like them, especially for getting them below retail a little while back, but I was mostly just hyped for the XI in general and couldn't pull off the Achilles so they were my first XI.

That's one of the things I don't like about them, the sole.
I agree. They're pain to clean.
laugh.gif

This year's dunk contest is Zach Lavine, Andre Drummond, Will Barton, and Aaron Gordon. Maybe Lavine will wear the All Star XI's and get people to do the turn

Last edited:
This year's dunk contest is Zach Lavine, Andre Drummond, Will Barton, and Aaron Gordon. Maybe Lavine will wear the All Star XI's and get people to do the turn

I know Aaron Gordon, and let me just say he's coming around with some dunk contest absolute bombs. People forget how crazy athletic he is.

I would say Lavine or Gordon. Probably repeat for Lavine but Drummond........ Really!!! Now if it was a rebounding contest it would be a wrap.

I finally went and tried on The Red Achilles Heel, I was very disapointed only  because several folks told me they were as light at the Kobe 8s (still my fav Kobes) the color way was okay i am hoping for better looking CW then the confirmed ones i have seen thus far... 

I finally went and tried on The Red Achilles Heel, I was very disapointed only  because several folks told me they were as light at the Kobe 8s (still my fav Kobes) the color way was okay i am hoping for better looking CW then the confirmed ones i have seen thus far... 

plastic, heavily knitted flyknit plus zoom you should have known these were going to be heavier.

Back
Top Bottom