Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
SIGN ME ALL THE WAY UP!!!!
They look more like PSNY Kobes...not a fade to black.  If the rest of the pack looks like that, it's going to be a bit underwhelming compared to the Prelude Pack IMO.  Not bad, just underwhelming.  Maybe it's just that it's one of those poor quality leaked pics.

Had to adjust my comment.  Now that I've looked at them more, they're making me sad.  Was really looking forward to this FTB pack.

Last edited:
1.Bhm
2.asg
3.eulogy
4.BL
5.emperors
7.easters
8.achiles
9.white multi

But those grey 4s are fire emojis!!!!

I need the Brucie's So Bad.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

What's the sizing like on the Kobe XI, so far...? Compared to recent past Kobes (8, 9, X, etc)...

why are they not getting creative with the flyknit/MC? Those white joints are weak sauce.

At least make the sole colored and the sock liner. Ain't nobody wearing these. You play one game in them and they look like ****

Yea my fundamental X's look like crap after playing 1 game in them lol. It was indoor too

If this thread is any indication to the demand of the BL's I don't think it will last long on NDC. Seems like more people are talking about and wanting these more than the Eulogy's. 

If this thread is any indication to the demand of the BL's I don't think it will last long on NDC. Seems like more people are talking about and wanting these more than the Eulogy's. 
Agreed, I know people like to play the under retail game but sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger right away. Hopefully there's no Jordan pair coming out that same day to make NDC spinning for an hour before adding to cart. If ebates stays at 12% though, that'll be nice.

I agree. I wont be playing the waiting game with these. Would be nice is the plug would drop these but his last pair was the bhms. I luckily scored a 15% promo and a 20% promo from Nike recently but I hate using them on non Nikeid shoes, but not really feeling the ids this year. Hopefully the White/Multicolor will still be available on NDC the same day the Bruce Lees drop.

Last edited:
I've got a wide foot too. Kobe XI run TTS.

Nah, Wide Foot... so Size Up?
Wide foot here and the XI's definitely run narrow compared to the IX and the X size 12. Both my XI ID's are size 12 and I wish I would've gone a half size up. I've been wearing them around the house and using the shoe stretcher in them for the past week and they're almost comfortable to wear outside now haha. 

The Easter pair are nice. Just wish the sole was a solid mint green or something....break it up a bit and easier to keep clean.

Looks like a re-stock on sizes in the Achilles and Last Emperor on NDC. Last Emperor is so tempting...that's a damn clean shoe.

Back
Top Bottom