Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Paid retail at Nike for the BL's so im not too worried. A deal will come and ill exchange. Ive noticed the fits on each shoe has been a tad bit differnt.

Achilles - Run a tad bit long but nothing crazy

BHM- Run a tad bit shorter than the Achilles

Eulogies- Seem to run pretty long compared to the others

BL - Seemed to be just like the BHM.

I personally prefer the BHM/BL fit but is anyone noticing this at all or am i just crazy.

Last edited:
Got the Fanatics coupon off a 7-Eleven Big Gulp cup. You don't even gotta buy the Big Gulp. Just walk in and tear that game piece off the cup. I got a ton of 'em saved up for future releases. 

Repped. Thanks yo. I went to 7-11 and saved 20% off my BLs. And ebates 1.5%.

Last edited:
Paid retail at Nike so im not too worried. A deal will come and ill exchange. Ive noticed the fits on each shoe has been a tad bit differnt.

Achilles - Run a tad bit long but nothing crazy

BHM- Run a tad bit shorter than the Achilles

Eulogies- Seem to run pretty long compared to the others

BL - Seemed to be just like the BHM.

I personally prefer the BHM/BL fit but is anyone noticing this at all or am i just crazy.

I definitely agree with you. I have the BHM and Eulogy and I noticed the BHM fits perfect while the Eulogy seem to fit a little bit longer. I thought it was a factory defect or irregular sizing issue but I guess that's not the case since you mentioned it.

I definitely agree with you. I have the BHM and Eulogy and I noticed the BHM fits perfect while the Eulogy seem to fit a little bit longer. I thought it was a factory defect or irregular sizing issue but I guess that's not the case since you mentioned it.
Good to see im not the only one. I dont know if good is the right word or not lol but I notice alot of room in the Eulogy. I may try half sizing down on the eulogies. It sux though cuz i was able to get the hookup at the ES for one pair and the other i got on NDC. 

Have you tried half sizing down on the Eulogy?

Good to see im not the only one. I dont know if good is the right word or not lol but I notice alot of room in the Eulogy. I may try half sizing down on the eulogies. It sux though cuz i was able to get the hookup at the ES for one pair and the other i got on NDC. 

Have you tried half sizing down on the Eulogy?

I didn't try half sizing down on the Eulogy since I bought my pair online on nike.com, but I tried on the BHM in store in my size and they fit great before I ordered those online. I just assumed the sizing was the same for all kobe XI's. I didn't realize until I got the Eulogy that the sizing was off. I want to buy a pair of the bruce lee's but I'm probably going to wait it out since I've bought too many shoes lately haha.

cop the BL and the shirt off NDC.  Use my 10% off for providing me a wrong delivery date.  Not bad, make me feel better about my BL Kobe V being stolen .

Went ahead and ordered the tee off NDC.. $40 for a t-shirt.. **** is getting ridiculous. :smh:

I brought up how insane it was in the Psny thread about Nike charging $65 for a simple tshirt... People were sayin I was the crazy one, and that the going rate for shirts 20 years ago was $40....

Last edited:
Wore them at work and honestly the shoe isn't nearly as comfortable as I expected. I'm visually pleased with it but casually it isn't as cushioned as I originally imagined. As a hoop shoe I see the appeal though

Got the Fanatics coupon off a 7-Eleven Big Gulp cup. You don't even gotta buy the Big Gulp. Just walk in and tear that game piece off the cup. I got a ton of 'em saved up for future releases. 
Repped. Thanks yo. I went to 7-11 and saved 20% off my BLs. And ebates 1.5%.
so let me get this straight.

go to 7-11, get a game piece....

there will be a 20% coupon for Fanatics.com?  they sell shoes?  i'm kunfused

so let me get this straight.

go to 7-11, get a game piece....

there will be a 20% coupon for Fanatics.com?  they sell shoes?  i'm kunfused
Fanatics, NBA Store, Nfl Shop, UFC Store, Way of Wade plus more are all apart of the Fanatics Retail Group.

Back
Top Bottom