Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I like the 11 in the pack don't get me wrong. If these weren't a part of the pack you would be able to scoop them up at an outlet.

You can ID FTB 11s without the special characters on the heel and the special packaging.

Yeah that's the IG link I posted earlier, thanks for uploading the pic, just so we can see how corrupt this system is.  Guy goes into a house of hoops when they are only releasing at 5 stores in the world and manages to walk out with 6 pairs, out of the total like 20 pairs they got I'm sure.  Some corrupt *** employee's working at Foot Locker, and you think the company would actually want to be known for honesty and fairness and keep close watch on their employee's to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen on limited packs.

working for the company, for a situation like that fcfs if there's a line and someone wants a second pair we send them to the back of the line before they get a second pair. and we don't let the same person get more 3 pairs. At least thats how we do it here. i can't speak for other states or districts

ID is $50 more than FTB retail but resale might be more. Just sharing this option if anybody doesnt want to pay resale price.

and did anybody know about this?put the limited tag and everything always sells.lol

working for the company, for a situation like that fcfs if there's a line and someone wants a second pair we send them to the back of the line before they get a second pair. and we don't let the same person get more 3 pairs. At least thats how we do it here. i can't speak for other states or districts
Yeah, but 6 pairs, and in New York?  No way that guy went through the line 6 times, might of had friends helped him.  But hey at least I got Foot Lockers attention.

LOL^

I tried IDing something similar to the FTB XI but I wasn't impressed with the quality. Hopefully I can get the FTB 11 if not, ah well. I like most of the colorways but the hype kills it for me personally.

we don't let the same person get more than 3 pairs of the same shoe....he might have got a friend to help out. we can't even let anymore get more than 3 pairs of all white air forces lol but i do understand some employees are shady and they need to be taught how to do it.

I'm not a reseller or anything but man if that were me, I wouldn't be posting it all over the internet. You don't gotta advertise how many pairs you got, they will sell themselves. Oh well, people like that tend to ruin it for all people which in turn is a good thing for us, the people who actually want the shoe.

we don't let the same person get more than 3 pairs of the same shoe....he might have got a friend to help out. we can't even let anymore get more than 3 pairs of all white air forces lol but i do understand some employees are shady and they need to be taught how to do it.
I appreciate your honesty.  It's just known that a couple select areas are known for shady employee's etc, and it starts on the higher end of the chain with the Store Managers / District Managers.

The color selection for the pack is sub-par as has been discussed repeatedly although I personally applaud simplicity over loud, for this pack IMO it comes down to materials and the 1 looking like some good leather auto puts em in the front, the 4 looks suede/nubuck which is killer, the 5 is the 5 so it gets it done as is, aside from those it's a nostalgic thing for the Kobe fans I'm sure... All good

Okay so I'm confused... I've seen that the Kobe XI FTB is only going to be available in a few stores in major cities, and I've also seen its going to be on NIKE ID online or on SNKRS, so which is it? Thanks guys, and is this confirmed the last shoe he will ever wear on court? 

Okay so I'm confused... I've seen that the Kobe XI FTB is only going to be available in a few stores in major cities, and I've also seen its going to be on NIKE ID online or on SNKRS, so which is it? Thanks guys, and is this confirmed the last shoe he will ever wear on court? 
 In Store- Only a few spots. Major cities​

Nike ID- No. People were just making a mockup of something similar to the 11 releasing.

SNKRS app- Yes. You can try and buy on the app. It will be tough though. The 11 will be a drawing. Good luck with any of the releases. I am hoping for the 5's or 9's

Last shoe- The 11 model itself yes. The colorway in the pack is not confirmed to be the last colorway worn though.

Last edited:
Wow thanks, I've never done anything like that before. How do you go about entering a drawing? I've never done anything like this before and I'm going to try to cop the XI's if possible (even though it's a stretch) 

If you guys look closely at the dude with 6 pairs of FTB's, you can see at least 3 people in the picture. One with the jordans, one the right with the tip of his shoe in the picture and one on the left out of the picture with his shadow cast over the shoes. So maybe he and his three friends got 2 pairs each instead of 1 guy buying 6.

Last edited:
If you guys look closely at the dude with 6 pairs of FTB's, you can see at least 3 people in the picture. One with the jordans, one the right with the tip of his shoe in the picture and one on the left out of the picture with his shadow cast over the shoes. So maybe he and his three friends got 2 pairs each instead of 1 guy buying 6.
Yeah all reseller with his pawns see it all the time the roundtworva guys do it here

Back
Top Bottom