Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If you guys look closely at the dude with 6 pairs of FTB's, you can see at least 3 people in the picture. One with the jordans, one the right with the tip of his shoe in the picture and one on the left out of the picture with his shadow cast over the shoes. So maybe he and his three friends got 2 pairs each instead of 1 guy buying 6.
possible especially because he has three size nines an 8 and two 12s but these not selling out in new york is not a possibility.

Maybe he bought others pairs.

You guys think nike is going to make a CW to commemorate kobes last game, other than the ftb pack?

I want to actually have a high chance of getting his shoe that commemorates him.

You guys think nike is going to make a CW to commemorate kobes last game, other than the ftb pack?

I want to actually have a high chance of getting his shoe that commemorates him.

hopefully they do, as it would make them even more money

but i think thats reserved for the ftb xi already

theyll be more xi in the ftb compared to other models

last shoe that commemorated a kobe accomplishment was the kobe 9 mamba moment and that was fairly easy to obtain

hopefully they do, as it would make them even more money

but i think thats reserved for the ftb xi already

theyll be more xi in the ftb compared to other models

last shoe that commemorated a kobe accomplishment was the kobe 9 mamba moment and that was fairly easy to obtain
I really hope it doesn't come down to me praying that I get the XI's. I am hoping that the shoe gods are willing to bless me with at least one other retro haha.

Yea I remember the mamba moments, i thought it was easy to get cause it was an ID option. I really hope they make another special shoe like the mamba moments that is not a part of the FTB pack. I want this to be actually realistic to obtain...

Last edited:
And another one.  Found this dude's facebook profile to.  SMH  
mean.gif

Kobe Bruce Lee t-shirt not shipping until 3/31 now. Just got the delayed email from NDC. Getting the shoes today though

Back
Top Bottom