Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

20% discount achilles heels or last emperor for retail???
I would buy the achilles heels. Imo they look better than the last emperor's.

Lots of great pics from today guys! 
pimp.gif

Bruce lee came in.

Love the look and feel of them.

Have a 9 EM feel with the great FK upper.

Def glad copped multiples.

Got one of those gift cards, have a 20% off coupon, waiting for ebates to get up again over 10%... Then I'm going to put in an order!

On a side note, how do the 11s feel on foot compared to the 10s? I ordered a X id, but the shoe was super stiff and it rubbed the bottom of my ankle bone. It went back to Nike. Curious how the 11s are by comparison.

Got one of those gift cards, have a 20% off coupon, waiting for ebates to get up again over 10%... Then I'm going to put in an order!

On a side note, how do the 11s feel on foot compared to the 10s? I ordered a X id, but the shoe was super stiff and it rubbed the bottom of my ankle bone. It went back to Nike. Curious how the 11s are by comparison.
Def better then the IX and X FK.

Not stiff at all and the feel and cushion fits like the Bruce Lee IX.

The 11's are more flexible than the 10's but less than the 9's imo.

500 dollar gift card for 400.38. You the man!
No prob. Enjoy brother
Exactly what I'm waiting to do. I hope its 12% or 14% right around the Air Max Zero iD drop on the 28th. If not, then a Friends or Family 30% off Nike factory stores would be just fine

Hi all, first time poster here and long time lurker. Let me start by saying that you lot are the most in the know Kobe sneakerheads I know and I've learned a ton reading your posts (I also thoroughly enjoyed some of the gif battles, but that's beside the point).

Just wondering, but have any of you used Jason Markk repel on any of your FK Kobe's (especially white FK ones)? I recently got a slight stain on my Beethoven's while playing ball and am terrified of opening the box for my 2nd pair. Does the Markk repel work on white FK or would you recommend to avoid spraying them at all cost?

Last edited:

Hi all, first time poster here and long time lurker. Let me start by saying that you lot are the most in the know Kobe sneakerheads I know and I've learned a ton reading your posts (I also thoroughly enjoyed some of the gif battles, but that's beside the point).

Just wondering, but have any of you used Jason Markk repel on any of your FK Kobe's (especially white FK ones)? I recently got a slight stain on my Beethoven's while playing ball and am terrified of opening the box for my 2nd pair. Does the Markk repel work on white FK or would you recommend to avoid spraying them at all cost?
I've read that it changes the texture of the flyknit but I haven't tried it myself. Didn't want to risk it on BHM 9's.

I've read that it changes the texture of the flyknit but I haven't tried it myself. Didn't want to risk it on BHM 9's.

Cheers for the quick reply and the heads up. I thought the actual brush and cleaning solution changed the texture, had no idea the repel did the same.

Almost at the point where I'll probably need clear plastic bags around my feet if I wear them outside...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom