Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Mannn I'm loving the new changes to the AVAR's.  Might have to cop a pair now on RD... Hopefully I can hold out for that discount.

FTLau reporting a lower merion cway:

Kobe XI ‘Lower Merion’(Cool Grey/Team Red-Wolf Grey)

If so its been an amazing selection so far for kobes final season silhouette.

Loving the avars too might be my first cop although ill be in NY for the FTB 7 to 11 and will try for everyone.

Sorry if this was posted, but what shoes is releasing on April 9th? Per footlocker: 
[h2]Nike Kobe 11 Low[/h2]

Cool Grey/Team Red/Wolf Grey
[h2] [/h2]

Last edited:
Prob just me but I'm not into the avars just like I wasn't into the BHM's remind me of 90s skater colorways from the tony hawk days haha [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Maroon and grey you say ? 
nerd.gif

The 45 is definitely shorter the the stock pair. The 45's should be fine especially if you don't go up to the top holes.
You're probably right, the 54's would probably be long even for balling.

54 is good for balling. I double knot my laces and its my preferred length than the standard 49 it comes with. Too long for untied casual wear though (45 is good for it).

Wasn't there talk that Tinker designed/helped on the XIs?

Also if the EM says Kobe XI Low.. why would they put the word Low.. unless there's a High on the way?

.. Unless it's just short for Lower Merion 

Just hold out for the disco brother, these certainly will hit outlets, just like the BHM's.  Saw some bron BHM's at the outlets today, crazy.

Yeah gonna wait them out, I saw those lebrons to as well as the asgs at outlets already too.. I still haven't grabbed the Kobe asgs but then again I Dk if I ever will yet, but I can sit on these for abit still like em better then the BHM's to be honest, but they're not a solid cop for me. Guess one of the next and only other cops for me will be the black and gold final game kobes !

Last edited:
Aww man I'm glad and disappointed the the BHM's sold out in my size. Would have doubled for 127 for sure but now I don't have a decision in the matter. I told myself to start slowing down big time and be more selective with my shoe purchases.

With the Black Mamba pack being all draws, is the system kinda the same where I need to follow twitter or is it different now that its within the app?

Last edited:
Kobe XI(White/Court Purple-Blue Lagoon)

On the 28th of April.

Also from FTL au, could this be the EM coming out after kobes finished?

Use code epic25 for the bhm on NDC for an extra 25% off.
You're the real MVP.

Just placed order through my Ebates link. Gonna get 3% from them. Epic25 saved an additional 25% on already discounted BHM. Logged into my Nike account and got FREE shipping.
Out the door with what I think is the best colorway at $137.68.

Thanks for the post!

Back
Top Bottom