Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Talk about milking his retirement lol

I wanted to see if the 24 lapel pin was available to buy but sold out when went to check out.

Last edited:

I wanted to see if the 24 lapel pin was available to buy but sold out when went to check out.
Just buy the 12 thousand dollar lapel pin instead 
wink.gif

Man these Kobe 11's are not friendly for wide footers. Hope they stretch over time.
That's the truth man, it took me a few weeks of wearing my 11 ID's around the house and stuffing them with plastic bags to finally break them in. I did notice that the ID's fit tighter than the general release that I have (BL and Euology). I think the TPU material doesn't have much give either since it's like a strong fishing line and doesn't stretch around the toebox easily.

Didn't think things would be selling out this quick, might have to grab a shirt or two earlier than I had anticipated.

The shirt is okay. Like, Mamba corniness. lol. It aiight.

In terms of the XI not being friendly to wide footers, I agree. I don‘t know how well the elites will stretch, but will just have to deal with it. If its unbearingly painful, you might have to go up .5 in size.

I usually do this with most Kobes, especially with how thick the socks can be. Listen to your foot.

Did dude just called the lakers actual store fake?

And I checked this morning went j got the email they only had 56 in stock

I've seen the promo sites that sell the nba jerseys for mad cheap so I was just wondering. Appreciate the shot tho [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Didn't take a shot :lol: but hope you got through, good deal since they will be selling over retail on eBay soon enough.

Also love the ace shirt :x

I have a feeling NDC will drop some serious heat next week in regards to the Mamba. That's the only reason I haven't been to pissed about being 0-824 in the draw.

I have a feeling NDC will drop some serious heat next week in regards to the Mamba. That's the only reason I haven't been to pissed about being 0-824 in the draw.
I hope so, I'm sitting on a discount code & over 400 in NDC gift cards to see what happens next week, otherwise I'll just iD a poor man's FTB 11 & the Avars, maybe a Beethoven iD as well.

nerd.gif
 yep i have the same feeling as well. also the ftb's are pretty plain i think resale will plummet once nike starts releasing kobe retros. 

Just checking the site again, looks like that lapel pin was available again. Things seem to be popping back up after saying sold out a little while ago.

What is the difference between these and the FTB 11?
FTB has a sewn swoosh and the date of his last game on the heel, translucent black sole, among smaller other differences. I'd just as soon put the date on the tongue on the iD pair and call it a day I suppose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom