Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really like them all but if you're forcing me to rank them I'd go 5, 1, 3, 6.

for the money they ask for the FTB 5's, I rather have the Prelude 5's.... which I have.... and I still want the FTB 5 
frown.gif

nah, it's like buying a game, you may or may not get a free game poster included. The pins are not packaged into the shoe box out the factory. Literally, the pins are batched and shipped in a separate box. Every time I got the pin, they had to reach in another box filled with them and open up my shoe box to toss it in. 

Last edited:
so some people said the XI's sit and are waiting for them to go on discount. What kind of discount are we talking about here?

NDC still pricing XI's at retail and so do all the footsites as far as I can tell. And aren't Kobes excluded from promos on the footsites?

I hope he does wear those,very ID-able. Although I was hoping for something a little more creative. Or wear the white and purple ones and have damn Nike release them as a GR. Shoes could be called "Niketalk" - inspired by the fact that everybody there has been freakin asking for them.
could be these on this release date, the second of the 4kb series given the heel tab? View media item 1986827

Back
Top Bottom