Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

so some people said the XI's sit and are waiting for them to go on discount. What kind of discount are we talking about here?

NDC still pricing XI's at retail and so do all the footsites as far as I can tell. And aren't Kobes excluded from promos on the footsites?
few cw were on sale a week ago at $170 on clearance section of ndc AND the 20% off code worked on it. someone i know only paid $130 ish for the BHM.

they took them off now. i would just wait.

Sorry. Haven't been to this thread in a while. Does the lower Marion's come out today and are they available in stores? Thanks!!

few cw were on sale a week ago at $170 on clearance section of ndc AND the 20% off code worked on it. someone i know only paid $130 ish for the BHM.

they took them off now. i would just wait.

IIRC, it was only the BHM that went on sale and a 25% off discount could be applied to any clearance item. No other CWs on NDC have hit disco yet.

I'm gonna need those Draft Days. Hopefully the performance of the EM's will be good. If somebody on here has tried them or the Lower Merion's on they should give a lil review.

I really with they would've done more color ways of these in preschool sizes. Would've loved to get the purple color in her size. :-/

not a big fan of the 11's but i might camp for the ftb's since its kobe's last in game shoes. 

I don't like em. Him wearing the exact pair would make them cool but the shoe itself I don't like

Back
Top Bottom