Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Was at House of Hoops Arden Fair Mall ( Sacramento ) and they had about 10 pairs of them.  I was tempted to cop, but after checking them out in person I decided to pass.

I'm going to have a make a run this afternoon to HOH. I had ordered from KB24 but the pending charge dissapeared about a week ago|I. I guess they canceled my order.

They don't even have a white option on Nikeid? Man it sucks now how do you not have the third most popular color for Kobe ids (I'm assuming) available

White fly knit gets dirty very quick, so quick that it will probably get dirty or yellow by the time it reaches your house (all the handling done by building the shoe).

I bet those PEs are dirty in some areas but you just can't see it

Hard to tell from that screen shot but is it EM upper? I for one don't mind EM at all. The numbers is plain but if that's the only option to buy something on 4/13 unless by miracle I win the Draw for the FTB XI I might have to go with NikeiD. Around $200 if EM.

Hard to tell from that screen shot but is it EM upper? I for one don't mind EM at all. The numbers is plain but if that's the only option to buy something on 4/13 unless by miracle I win the Draw for the FTB XI I might have to go with NikeiD. Around $200 if EM.
Yea they're EM

So disrespectful for ESPN to bump his last game down to ESPN 2 for the Warriors. No wonder why their company is going in the toilet

So disrespectful for ESPN to bump his last game down to ESPN 2 for the Warriors. No wonder why their company is going in the toilet
I hope the Spurs win tonight and render espns decision moot when they'll only be chasing for 72

Just saw the pics in id thread. I'm in. haha I'll buy the FTB too if I win. Should let us have a better chance on winning the draw if we buy the id lol

FTL has the FTB XI listed as a release on their website, but not any of the other FTBs, so there's a chance we could get lucky and purchase a pair there?

I will only buy the ID if I miss out on the 9's. I will probably grab the ids later though can afford the 9's, red pros and ids all this week

think it might just be that one day that those mamba id's will be up. And likely to sell out too before the day is over. 

also if anyone asked, the Mambaday ID's are Engineered Mesh. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom