Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I don't disagree, but it was something I was waiting for. Was close to getting a jersey for around that same amount but its more costly to get the proper display, plus almost everything is already sold out. That's Kobe's "Last Shot" to my wallet.

Not sure truthfully. I've never shopped at a Nike outlet, plenty of online orders though.
Surveys from shopping at outlets or NTs puts your name in the hat but doesnt guarantee.

Easiest way is to ask a manager at an outlet for one few weeks prior to the promotion. 

Yea I never did either and still got the 30% coupon. Never even been to a Nike outlet, and the last time I've been to an actual Nike store was back in December, didn't do any survey though so I have no idea.

I don't disagree, but it was something I was waiting for. Was close to getting a jersey for around that same amount but its more costly to get the proper display, plus almost everything is already sold out. That's Kobe's "Last Shot" to my wallet.
But knowing you, there'll always be more Kobe shoes or memorabilia to buy
laugh.gif

Anyone try the clear coat on the FTB heel? Thoughts on how well it will perserve the date / how it will look?  Not too glossy I hope...

Damn so they really go for that much
I was expecting something less than 500
ya gotta be patient and constantly look im sure you could find a DS pair for that VNDS even easier. I picked up VNDS grinch 6 for 375 and VNDS chaos 5 for 135(180 AUD)

Try stockx

Last edited:
Got my 11.5 couple yrs back for like 390 or something like that which was a good price i think, but yea now anything under like 550 would be ok. Esp since 11.5s are more rare

It wouldn't be a day at work without a Kobe-related delivery of some sort. Always wanted the MVP shirt since that pic of Jack wearing it, finally got around to getting it recently.

Back
Top Bottom