Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Pardon the deviation, I know this is out of left field, just wanted to share these because I think they're awesome, but obviously there's nowhere applicable. I suppose since Tinker said him and Kobe both like sharks, I can throw this pic up real quick, just got these delivered, I'm a huge fan of the movie and shoes so obviously it was something I had to pick up.

Was a pretty easy cop for me out here in Canada, went online at 10:15-10:20 and they still had some sold out.. Some boutiques have sizes online tho..

Prob my last Kobe 11 to be honest

Last edited:

Pardon the deviation, I know this is out of left field, just wanted to share these because I think they're awesome, but obviously there's nowhere applicable. I suppose since Tinker said him and Kobe both like sharks, I can throw this pic up real quick, just got these delivered, I'm a huge fan of the movie and shoes so obviously it was something I had to pick up.
Dope 
smokin.gif

i've been thinking about getting a pair, but i don't think id wear them

do they run pretty tts ? 

Last edited:
Yes laces do look cheap, may swap them out.

Also wanted to mention that I was comparing an EM model to a FK model in hand at Footlocker and the collar padding thickness is night n day. Makes me not wanna even mess with the EM cuz I ball in mine.

Wow, I've never expected the hype to be this real. I guess people still remember Kobe's 60 point retirement game along that these are a Tinker collab and Jordan's theme.

Glad I got mine on SNKRS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom