Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I know I'm going to get [emoji]128293[/emoji] for this but I'm not a fan of those masterpeices let alone yet 9 highs period but as someone mentioned the details are nice I admit that.

Last edited:
Ordered late afternoon one hour after lypac lypac posted the link to Shoe Palace and got them today. Tracking said it was going to be delivered on Monday but guess the carrier(OnTrac) works Saturday. Wonder if they were discounted in-store. Oh well saved me a trip.

The tongue is thicker than the other XIs and with the kinda fuzzy lining and inside tongue, these are geared towards casual use.

Now to wait for the Parkers to release and go on discount to complete the pack.
View media item 2039933

Shady Palace winning me over. Might just start calling them Shoe Palace again. Mines scheduled for Monday and I'm in PHX.

All the Shoe Palace here in AZ hardly discount anything in store.

thapointguy thapointguy how you like them? Going to keep?

Last edited:
Anyone else agree that the Kobe 11 Elite low feel like the most premium kobe model in the entire line? (except maybe the 1s) Kinda makes me not like my past 4s, 5s and 6s as much since it was essentially thin plastic. Even the flyknit on the 9s and 10s were a disappointment. They still have their place in sneaker history but the kobe 11s actually feel worth it. Only thing holding this shoe back was the traction if using for bball, other then that, perfect shoe imo. Works casually, gym or on court

No, the Kobe 9 IMO

Anyone else agree that the Kobe 11 Elite low feel like the most premium kobe model in the entire line? (except maybe the 1s) Kinda makes me not like my past 4s, 5s and 6s as much since it was essentially thin plastic. Even the flyknit on the 9s and 10s were a disappointment. They still have their place in sneaker history but the kobe 11s actually feel worth it. Only thing holding this shoe back was the traction if using for bball, other then that, perfect shoe imo. Works casually, gym or on court

Nope.

Kobe 9

Hey guys. Sock recs needed. Dri fits are a little to thick for me. Any low, thin socks recommendations to wear with 11s?

Tribute or not the tinkers are an amazing colorway. The Kobe 11's have got me stuck lol. Ive been thinkin about scooping a pair of bred 11 lows but everytime i see the price (which is a decent deal) i think why not just get another pair of kobes lol. 

I have 2 pairs of kobe Xi. the ASG and the achilles ones. Problem with my achilles ones is the tongue on my right shoe keeps slipping down to the right. 

Does this happen to anyone else?

Kobe IV the goat.

Peformanc wise I couldn't care less. Prefer kobe highs over other mid to high models but lows are easier to put on.

Traction on the 9 was peak but still not sure whether i prefer zoom or lunar comfort so can go with anything.

Broke my ankles in every pair but the 9s haha not from a cross either just dirty courts and random gripping points.

Last edited:
Shady Palace winning me over. Might just start calling them Shoe Palace again. Mines scheduled for Monday and I'm in PHX.

All the Shoe Palace here in AZ hardly discount anything in store.

thapointguy thapointguy how you like them? Going to keep?

Yeah I liked them when I saw them. Waited for a discount from other places since I slept when they were on limited supply for $165. SP isn't so bad just sometimes online then they can be shady haha.

I didn't think I'll like these laces but they work with them but I'm still gonna replace them once I find a suitable replacement.

Tinker > Avar > Parker

The Parkers are the weakest of the Muse pack imo and if Nike does slap the "limited" tag on it its going to get unnecessary hype. 

Keep the Parker hype talk to a minimum here. Don't need to be scrambling to get them. I'll still step outside the office for a minute to cop on SNKRS when they drop, just don't need some craziness if I can't grab them.

Whatevr footlocker or nike does to this parkers.
Im just a simple man trying to complete my muse pack
So by monday im going to walk in to all hoh within 20 miles and join thr raffle for the parkers.
And hope i get picked

I want those "Red Horses"/KrispyKremes what ever u call them their sick af building the Kobe collection up just got back into sneakers focusing on Kobes not so much Js

Top Kobes ever....

1. Kobe 9 iDs(MCs & MMs)

2. Grinches

3. Prelude Vs

4. Kobe X MC iD

5. Kobe X HTM Sharks

6. Kobe 8 Easters

7. Bruce Lee Vs

Think this is my list. Bunch of other good ones but these in my opinion are tops

Back
Top Bottom