Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just made an observation that some tongues had a resemblance to the fakes' tongues. If it bothers them, maybe they do not feel 100% about their pair. If you know you got it from NDC or the SNKRS app or FTL or any other legit establishment then you should be confident, which it is sounding like thy aren't so they respond with passive aggressive comments. Call me a troll, comment and point out I do not have a pair, poke fun at the guy with the pair I complimented in this thread. but now you can't lie and say you are not angry. :smokin Lmao Goodnight and

View media item 2054521@lypac @superstarlord @solereaver @chey09 @nyc757

Chill bro, i got mine from snkrs, was just trying to help lol

Just noticed this on the Aussie Footlocker Release Calendar (June):

Sorry if this has been discussed.

I'm so glad you can return your used shoes from nike.com even if it passed the return/exchange date. Bought some BHM 11's for indoor ball but got TTS which were too tight, Should've went half size up. Them ***** is still tight... "/

oh and shout out too jason for the steal on the xmas 11's size8.5 for $100. DS!

Blee showing up at outlets

Quote:

Originally Posted by airn10  

Nike Clearance
Lebanon,TN
(615) 443-3521
They had random, limites sizes (and random prices) of each.
Kobe XI BL $99 (NO size 11-12)
Kobe XI Eulogy $99
Kobe XI BHM $149 Size 11
KD 7 WTKD $149 SIZE 12
KYRIE 1 $69
I didn't get info on other sizes or prices and not sure if they do phone orders.
Also, no extra discount on anything in the store( first time I've seen that in this location)

@omerta  wtf bro!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yes, listen to the guy who has been scammed twice for 2 PEARS
roll.gif

I am starting to think people are getting angry on here because I did a great job spotting the fakes. I would think I would be thanked. Go figure.
eyes.gif
I asked twice yesterday what it specifically was about the tongue that you kept harping about. Up until that point it kept being "spacing on the tongue". No idea what that meant. Then the other guy mentioned it was the pattern in the mesh under the laces. That's all I was looking for but both times I asked, you started catching feelings because nobody knew what you were talking about. If you want your e-props, then at least just answer a question when its asked.

Just made an observation that some tongues had a resemblance to the fakes' tongues. If it bothers them, maybe they do not feel 100% about their pair. If you know you got it from NDC or the SNKRS app or FTL or any other legit establishment then you should be confident, which it is sounding like thy aren't so they respond with passive aggressive comments. Call me a troll, comment and point out I do not have a pair, poke fun at the guy with the pair I complimented in this thread. but now you can't lie and say you are not angry.
smokin.gif
Lmao Goodnight 

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Just made an observation that some tongues had a resemblance to the fakes' tongues. If it bothers them, maybe they do not feel 100% about their pair. If you know you got it from NDC or the SNKRS app or FTL or any other legit establishment then you should be confident, which it is sounding like thy aren't so they respond with passive aggressive comments. Call me a troll, comment and point out I do not have a pair, poke fun at the guy with the pair I complimented in this thread. but now you can't lie and say you are not angry.
smokin.gif
Lmao Goodnight and

@lypac @superstarlord @solereaver @chey09 @nyc757

He was making a joke about the site, I think most people got it. 

And I dont think its anger, its just that what you used as a guide for spotting fakes can be seen on legit shoes. 
exactly...
smokin.gif
Lmao Goodnight and

@lypac @superstarlord @solereaver @chey09 @nyc757
time to pack it up b

Last edited:
Hopefully more spots will get the BL's soon. Will return my NDC pair with the quickness if I can find a pair in-store. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom