Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Code for 20% (Champs) off is from VIP emails sent on Mon.  I believe they're one time.  If you're a VIP, you got one (was in my junk).  If not, there's a blurb at the top of their site where it advertises the 15%, and says 'sign up for VIP and save even more.'  I think that would get you to 20%.

Sorry.  I should have put that in my post up there.

Last edited:
I missed this post but glad I was able to help 
nthat.gif

Kobe Red Horses weren't on any pre release reports.... Nike never shows their full hand. Just look at the the Oreo HTMs from the Xs those came completely out of no where. Im sure we will still have a couple color ways pop out of no where. Unless you think that they are not going to release any kobes besides the USA flyknits, Quai 54 flyknits, and the  Mambacurial and 3D Ems, oh and those god awful asteroid foamposite knock off ems  between now and January 1st when they drop the 12s. 
Q54 will be EM not FK 

Kobe wasn't wearing that. He was wearing what is supposed to be the Quai 54
Those arent the Q54 

Not a fan at all of the EMs with the exception of the Mamba Days.  I saw those Sunsets in HOH, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they looked.  I caved and purchased them.  Was a good choice.  That gradient just doesn't work on the Elite Flyknits as much as it does on EMs.  Those Northern Lights looked muddied to me because they spray paint them over flykint that's not a blank white upper.  But with these EMs, the gradient effect looks fantastic (like a print on the Kobe 8s).

Great Pickup at a Great Price (40% off!)  If they drop (in price) like that here, I'll be doubling up (can't believe I'm saying that about an EM)

Worked out to be around 85 in the states. Budget wise, I am glad they did the sunset theme on the EMs. I dont know how nike add colors on the flyknit of the elite version. But I guess they can do the same.

Last edited:
I think the GCRs may very well release in the US.  I referenced that list that NYC posted on here back last December, and sure enough, the code for the GCRs (along with the correct colors) is on that list.   I count 5 product codes on that list that have yet to release (Elites).   I went through the list, and the info he gave has been right on.   Not sure if he, or anyone else referenced this (the GCRs on the list).  Sorry if I'm being repetitive.

Anyway.  That code for the GCR is on there.

Last edited:
I think the GCRs may very well release in the US.  I referenced that list that NYC posted on here back last December, and sure enough, the code for the GCRs (along with the correct colors) is on that list.   I count 5 product codes on that list that have yet to release (Elites).   I went through the list, and the info he gave has been right on.   Not sure if he, or anyone else referenced this (the GCRs on the list).  Sorry if I'm being repetitive.

I saw that on page 44...will double up if so.
My GCR box has 885869 070 vs what nyc posted of 822675 070
Still the same u think?

Last edited:
welp pulled the trigger on the bhm's. Now I'm just waiting for some MC and the GCR to hit the U.S. and I'm set pretty much.

FTLau:

Kobe XI ‘Triple Black’ (black/black-cool grey): $239.95^ (SSO)

Kobe XI Elite Low (white/university red-deep royal blue): $279.95^ (SSO)

FTLau:

Kobe XI ‘Triple Black’ (black/black-cool grey): $239.95^ (SSO)

Kobe XI Elite Low (white/university red-deep royal blue): $279.95^ (SSO)
This Saturday too! I guess the bottom ones are the USAs, are the top ones EMS? The ones posted a page or so back?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its about to get real

I remember I had the White/Obsidian hyperdunk pair back in the day and I used a paint marker to outline the swoosh in red. Hope these will be an easy pick-up. i'm in for sure.

If they release in the US they will have the same sku as the Asia ones (885869). 

If its 822675 ( KBXI GR sku) then something will be different. Could be the heel/outsole/swoosh etc. 

While the color code is the same, it doesnt mean the GCR in its current iteration will release stateside. 

If they release in the US they will have the same sku as the Asia ones (885869). 

If its 822675 ( KBXI GR sku) then something will be different. Could be the heel/outsole/swoosh etc. 

While the color code is the same, it doesnt mean the GCR in its current iteration will release stateside. 

Basically what I said...

They not coming to the states.

Back
Top Bottom