Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
But the resellers in Philippines doesn't equal the resellers all over the world. A few people here already bought it for less. Your reason for these not making the states have no weight. 

Same here
You saying that kobe 11 GCR will release here in the states
Has no weight

yeah but I don't need to make every single one of my post about how these are never coming to the states to drive up the hype, and bringing irrelevant stuff like my family members in the Philippines saying this or that

I said to wait it out, and to not 100% shoot down the fact that they're not coming to the US because you quoted a blog thats been wrong many times before as well as one that grabs random sources from anyone. Because I can easily pull up some blogs that are saying these will come out in the US. 

Last edited:
View media item 2086069View media item 2086070View media item 2086071View media item 2086072View media item 2086073View media item 2086075View media item 2086077View media item 2086080View media item 2086083
I got these for $270 shipped so it's not much over retail. Retail would probably be $220 plus tax.
There is a lot of details in these that I really like, like the gold speckled weaved into the flyknit. These look a lot better in person.

The guy I bought it from still have size 8 and 9.5 left. Got the shoes in 2 days. Packaging was on point!
If you have the fund and can get it close to retail, do it. These are top 3 for me of all the 11s.

Last edited:

of course they would put the shoes I want on Clearance AFTER the Zoom25 sale and the 9% ebates 
mean.gif
You **** with the EMs like that? All the EMs out so far don't look too good in my opinion. 

Last edited:

You **** with the EMs like that? All the EMs out so far don't look too good in my opinion. 
EMs work better for me to play ball. I gave the FK model a chance from models 9-11. Kobe 5 and 6 are my favorite models to play in and starting to think the old technology works just fine. Kobe 8's weren't bad and they were EM's. So thats why I'm jumping into the 11 EMs so late, which is good because it would be on sale. But I agree with you, so far the EM colorways aren't that great. Aces is the only one I can deal with since i've had Aces kobe 5s before. 

Just came in the mail today. Which model do you guys think is better?
Man I wish I had a pair of Bruce Lee 9's still looking like that. I balled in mine sparingly and they got super dirty really easy. The BL 9's are underrated for sure.

Can everyone just agree to disagree on the whole GCR release thing. Reality is that nobody officially knows but Nike. So we can argue as much as we want but its all for no reason. I'm hoping they release state side but we'll see what happens. When I come on seeing 25 new posts I'm hoping to see some sort of update or a new photo instead of an argument over nothing.

Man I wish I had a pair of Bruce Lee 9's still looking like that. I balled in mine sparingly and they got super dirty really easy. The BL 9's are underrated for sure.

Can everyone just agree to disagree on the whole GCR release thing. Reality is that nobody officially knows but Nike. So we can argue as much as we want but its all for no reason. I'm hoping they release state side but we'll see what happens. When I come on seeing 25 new posts I'm hoping to see some sort of update or a new photo instead of an argument over nothing.

A lot of people probably hoping they don't realase here so they have something more exclusive. I personally wouldn't care whatever happens but would be better for more people to have them. Tired of Nikes limited/exclusive nonsense.

Keeping white soles clean have never been a problem for me. Baby wipes from Costco will do the trick, usually 1 baby wipe per shoe after each use. I just wipe around the walls of the outsoles to keep them looking clean. The wipes costs $19 for 900 wipes.
So I was sitting on my bed and looked over, there sat a box of these. This is truly genius, Id never thought to use them until you posted this but it works.

pimp.gif

nthat.gif
 My Bruce Lees from the NDC 25% off clearance and 9% eBates came in. MAN!! These are absolute fire. Only problem is finding clothes to wear with it since it's so damn loud 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom