Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone know how the XI EM's have been selling so far?...

And is there a chance I can catch these "Summer 16" EM's on Clearance a couple months from now? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dont fall for dudes antics them ***** screamed IDs as soon as i saw the pics lol

Red horse still cheeks btw
laugh.gif

Kobe XI Elite 'The Land Down Under'

- Exclusive Australian release celebrating the Wallabies (Australian National Rugby Union Team) new sponsorship agreement with Nike. 

- Due for release September 3rd 2016

- These are awesome!
these are really nice!

I want to have a dozen max of the Kobe 11 elite low, I already have 11 now, so it will be impossible to make it a dozen since I know there are more coming that are fire.
Sadly I need to sell All Star and Last Emperor (probably need to sell them really cheap if I want to move them).
Have to be super picky now, I am thinking to get another ID as the one that I just got it's fire, probably my favorite among my Kobe 11. 

View media item 2145641

Nice collection! Good luck staying at 12. Why do you gotta get rid of the ASG's and Emperors. Those are a couple great colorways. I would love to add an ID like the one you made into the collection. On a personal level i would sell anything i didnt have to or i really didnt want. Ive done it before and completely regretted it.

recently got a good deal on a pair of em's and walking around this is really comfy as , looks great.
Took them on court, and honestly I think this shoe has the worst traction i have ever experienced in my life. Think i'll keep for casual only wear, Such a shame
Translucent outsole or solid outsole?

Balled in my BL and never had any issue. Did experience some minor slipping in Mamba Day ID but nothing like ice skating or whatever. 
Really? Traction was horrible with my BL. The translucent sole feels different on court than other soles. The sole is like stiff and hard - it's not very rubber-like. 

To sum up the traction issues with the kobe 11's, YMMV. Ive played on good and bad courts and had no problems.

Achilles and BL were horrible for me. However, the All Stars, Eulogy, Emperors and Tinkers were good but not great. I will test out the Schmidts later this week. I have not used the rest of the Kobe XIs for hoops...primarily casual use only.

Tinkers were great for me on indoor courts. 
Yeah, the consensus seems to be that solid outsoles (i.e. Tinkers, BHMs, etc.) have good traction and that translucent outsoles are hit or miss. I only own one pair with translucent outsole and it's definitely a miss for me. Could not grip the floor at all without wiping the soles all the time. I play with my Kobe 10 on the same court and get great traction without wiping my soles at all. It's a shame too because I really like the Kobe 11 - but I don't wanna drop $200 for another pair with solid outsoles just to find out the traction isn't as great as my other hoop shoes - and I gotta hold back on the sneaker purchases 
laugh.gif
 But that Kobe 11 Summer Pack is calling me..... 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

NikeID has been available for the Kobe XI in Australia since April this year (at least) if my memory serves me correct.
25th May 2016 is when Nike iD hit Nikestore.com.au, with all the main Nike signature basketball shoes being available shortly after as far as i know. (Kobe, Lebron, Kyrie, KD)

This was a long time coming and i had a couple iDs in the pipeline from the US which was annoying..
I'm glad we finally have the option now but in saying that, the Lebron 'Finals' Soldier 10 (And im assuming other special NikeiD releases in the near future) unfortunately weren't available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom