Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
EM Mambacurials are a no-look pass.

Barcelonas are not my jam.

Black Horses (olive/red/gum sole) will be robocopped.

They do look nice. Can we all agree to not call them the MC though lol. Mobile shows preview of last message and i got pretty excited thinking MC lol.
They are FC Barcelonas, no doubt about it.

I'm with you on this one though

MC = multicolor

EM Mambacurials are nice but not my style. The Barcelona's and Black Horses are fire tho. 

NDC clearance items 25% off code FALL25 and 12% cashback from Mr. Rebates if anyone going for the EMs

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the what the mambacurials xi are real and if so when? I need to make plans lol

Does anyone know if the what the mambacurials xi are real and if so when? I need to make plans lol
The Rundown:

These are 'real' and are 9/8

These are 'real' and are 9/15

These are yet to be determined.  I'm staring to get the feeling the pics we've seen are reps, but reps are usually just that....reps.  Possibly this year the "What The' 11 is going to be inspired by the actual "What The' Mercurial since Kobe is a soccer fan, as opposed to the usual 'What The' that's usually a mash-up of that year's sig line releases?  Just a theory.

Last edited:
These are yet to be determined.  I'm staring to get the feeling the pics we've seen are reps, but reps are usually just that....reps.  Possibly this year the "What The' 11 is going to be inspired by the actual "What The' Mercurial since Kobe is a soccer fan, as opposed to the usual 'What The' that's usually a mash-up of that year's sig line releases?  Just a theory.
im starting to think that too. hope im wrong tho. pure laziness by nike if its true. no wonder adidas is starting to catch up. 

Would you fellas cop any of the EMs for clearance with the extra 25% or should I just wait to cop the Kobe barcas? The only EM I was thinking about was the sunset the carpes are alright

Would you fellas cop any of the EMs for clearance with the extra 25% or should I just wait to cop the Kobe barcas? The only EM I was thinking about was the sunset the carpes are alright
In the same boat as you. Decided to wait for the sunsets to fall below a bill. Seems like they aren't selling. Would assume they would hit outlets soon, at least that is what I am hoping. However I plan to just get the Barcas without waiting. 

Barcas on first day for me.

personally would not consider any EMs before they are lower than 100$.

Thanks fellas helped me make up my mind Nike wants that last push to move these "clearance" Kobe's then they come out with the barcas, black horses, mambacurials, etc

Back
Top Bottom