Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Are there any pics of these floating around yet? Curious to see how these are.
Maybe its the ale horse pictured above? The color appears blueish grey more so than white and perhaps the back and tongue have that glow look?

Maybe its the ale horse pictured above? The color appears blueish grey more so than white and perhaps the back and tongue have that glow look?

Yep, that what I was thinking. This gotta be the pale horse that we have seen because there are supposed to be 4 horses.

The picture above is supposed to be the Day of the Dead version.  

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-day-of-the-dead/

I hope the Pale Horse looks better than these.  If I'm not mistaken the White, Red, and Black Horses released in March, June, and September respectively?   I'm guessing the Pale Horse releases in December then.

Pale horses might be the day of the dead considering pale horse represents death. Just a hunch though no facts to back it

Pale horses might be the day of the dead considering pale horse represents death. Just a hunch though no facts to back it
I'm thinking the same thing... plus the shoebox in the pic is yellow... If I'm not mistaken, the only color variations in shoeboxes have been for the 4 Horsemen.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing... plus the shoebox in the pic is yellow... If I'm not mistaken, the only color variations in shoeboxes have been for the 4 Horsemen.
Could be but I don't see why they wouldn't just call them the Pale Horse then.  As far as I know the 4th Horseman and the Day of the Dead are pretty unrelated in terms of what they represent.  I mean other than the fact that death is included in both which one could say the same about war, I'm leaning towards this being a shoe dressed in the 4KB fashion (heel tab, box) but not one of the Horses.  Could be wrong but just my gut. 

Could be but I don't see why they wouldn't just call them the Pale Horse then.  As far as I know the 4th Horseman and the Day of the Dead are pretty unrelated in terms of what they represent.  I mean other than the fact that death is included in both which one could say the same about war, I'm leaning towards this being a shoe dressed in the 4KB fashion (heel tab, box) but not one of the Horses.  Could be wrong but just my gut. 

Yeah guess we will see... Nike saves the backstory a lot of times for the official pics. Does anyone know where we first heard about this colorway being referred to as "Day of the Dead"? Is it a credible source? Has Sneakerbardetroit been wrong before?

Yeah guess we will see... Nike saves the backstory a lot of times for the official pics. Does anyone know where we first heard about this colorway being referred to as "Day of the Dead"? Is it a credible source? Has Sneakerbardetroit been wrong before?
I have considered Sneakerbardetroit credible but I'm not sure if they've been wrong.  I did manage to find some other sites with the same story.

http://sneakernews.com/2016/09/21/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-halloween/

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/nike-kobe-11-elite-4kb-day-of-the-dead/

But I get what you mean the heel tab, box color, and 4KB title would lead me to believe otherwise.  We'll see in time.

Last edited:
Nothing for sure, but my money would be on these being the 4th Horse in the 'Horse' Pack.  That heel pull-tab has the same exact 'diamond shaped' graphic as the other 3 'Horse' tabs in the pack (diamond shape -w- 4 diamonds inside).  The color of the rubber has varied, but the design has been the exact same, and it's only been on the horses.  Either way (horse or no horse)...I like them.

Last edited:
Nothing for sure, but my money would be on these being the 4th Horse in the 'Horse' Pack.  That heel pull-tab has the same exact 'diamond shaped' graphic as the other 3 'Horse' tabs in the pack (diamond shape -w- 4 diamonds inside).  The color of the rubber has varied, but the design has been the exact same, and it's only been on the horses.  Either way (horse or no horse)...I like them.

View media item 2188212
View media item 2188214
Skull on insole also has an arrow and a sword... Im convinced

Back
Top Bottom