Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I know we are all good about giving each other updates. If anyone see's the parkers marked down at ftl for $119.99 please let me know! I'm gonna try and get to HOH to try and see tomorrow. I really want to double up on these for a low price. I appreciate everyone willing to help.

easy pass on the volts 
mean.gif

early samples like that always look like trash but if those are actually the ADs, it looks like they're going back to the TPU-enclosed midsole like the X. i don't like the heel part with the huge logo either.

Oreo's will probably leap frog into the top 5. Might kick out the Achilles. They do remind me of the white ID option a bit. Almost ordered something like that earlier in the year but didnt. Pretty glad i didnt.

Judge from the picture only, Oreo easily replace emperor and make into my top 5

Need to see the real shoes though

Hooped in my kobe 9 inspirations tonight. Great shoe and an amazing performer but its just crazy how things have changed.

8- Felt like the best fitting kobes ever to me. Now I wear them and they seem just a tad bit small in the toe box.

9-Used to think the hightops had way too much room in the toe box. Now they seem like an exact tts

10- TTS the whole time really

11-Seemed to run long at first but now seem to be the most comfortable even though lockdown isn't always 100% perfect.

Guess as time progressed I've like a larger fit. Just kinda thinking out loud lol.

Back
Top Bottom