Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I know it is coming to the end of kobe 11 line, but......any chance the first page will be updated? REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SO.

The release dates and colors and all those fancy nicknames are quite confusing after the first several release, especially the horses/4kb theme,
sick.gif

Now that Kobe’s retired anything that comes after the 11 is just different and not as significant as the models he wore.

If Kobe Jr. wears the Kobe 24/Kobe AD 24 then it may spark my interest :lol:

Am i the only one not excited for the 12's? I wish the 11's could get the kobe 8 treatment

Now that Kobe’s retired anything that comes after the 11 is just different and not as significant as the models he wore.

If Kobe Jr. wears the Kobe 24/Kobe AD 24 then it may spark my interest
laugh.gif
Beat me to it. Unless the 12s are monsters on court for ballers, or end up looking really nice aesthetically (doubtful), then I will patiently wring my hands until retros come.

I'm not excited for any Kobes after the 11. Any signature kicks that are no longer worn by the player on court is just a regular performance shoe to me. Just look at the Jordans as an example.

Oreo 10/28

4KB 10/29

Unlike the black horse these 4KB's are releasing in HOH and regular FL's.

At least near me they are.

Damn, ain't no Oreo early looks yet? I thought people would have their hands on a pair by now and put it up on YouTube. 

I know it is coming to the end of kobe 11 line, but......any chance the first page will be updated? REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF SO.

The release dates and colors and all those fancy nicknames are quite confusing after the first several release, especially the horses/4kb theme,
sick.gif
So more current information?

Back
Top Bottom