Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn, thought I was in for these Kobe XI Oreos, but they looking real basic. Maybe I need some onfeet pics/videos to convince myself. 

They're meant to look basic. and the basic colorways are usually the ones that end up being classics.

Inline 4-7, Beethovens, etc

and they look glorious on feet

I really like the heel on these, imagine if they went with a black heel like on the other pairs. Just the thin strip on the back really makes the rest of the shoe look great in my opinion. No regrets over paying full on NDC right now, hopefully they sit long enough, could see doubling up on these if they went on sale at some point down the road. 

Was fortunate to get into the ES but they didn't get them. Was able to pick up blackouts and mambacurials. Still I'm really hoping these hit discount but I doubt they will.

Did anyone have trouble copping the oreos in store this morning? For some reason my local hoh didn't have them and i had to order online.

Did anyone have trouble copping the oreos in store this morning? For some reason my local hoh didn't have them and i had to order online.

I went to my local NikeTown when they opened. No one really there to cop other than one other person. Easy purchase IMO, but this pair is way too clean not to cop (discount or not).

Back
Top Bottom