Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Can anyone tell me the best way to break in the elites without losing the skin off the side of my pinky toe in the process? I've tried wearing double socks, wearing mole skins, band aids etc. Nothing has worked for me so far and my pinky toe is hella messed up right now. Anyone, please, help!
Ok...So ,this is what worked for me .. I Started with an Iron ....set it on steam setting. Go over(not touching) the toebox with steam to soften .I used a baseball bat handle to stretch the knit from inside the shoes .It will give you more room.Just play around with stretching the areas that pinch your foot , eventually it will work. Also you can thin out the pinky toe area by flattening the lunarlon with the Iron .Use wax paper so it doesn't stick to the iron ...But be careful only a second or so

I love the small swoosh on the Liquid Lime.

Kobe 11 performance-wise weren't for me but they're my favorite shoes to wear casually.
I like the swoosh but I'm not feeling the mesh, same reason I didn't like the pale horses.

I've been wearing the mess out of the black horses...love the colors for fall (winter still hasn't really started in WNY).

Ok...So ,this is what worked for me .. I Started with an Iron ....set it on steam setting. Go over(not touching) the toebox with steam to soften .I used a baseball bat handle to stretch the knit from inside the shoes .It will give you more room.Just play around with stretching the areas that pinch your foot , eventually it will work. Also you can thin out the pinky toe area by flattening the lunarlon with the Iron .Use wax paper so it doesn't stick to the iron ...But be careful only a second or so

Thank you sir! Will try asap

Hey guys, I see talk on here people about loosening the toe box on their XI's...  What about an XI that already feels a little stretched out?  

Bought my Bruce Lee's and they fit totally perfect, no complaints what-so-ever.

Picked up a pair of Achilles (same size) and they're looser in the toe box.  

Not the end of the world but I've been rocking the Achilles way more often to try and mold them to my feet with little change.  

Any ideas?

ran across these on ig .... replicas od the wtk11s maybe?
no...it's the design of the Curry 2.5 "Journey to Excellence" pack. featuring two characters from Chinese mythology. Pretty sick though that they got the skin of the Curry's onto Kobe's

Last edited:
Nike used to make the best shirts. I don't know what they're thinking now.
Anyone seen a good deal on the Kobe 11 mambacurials?

No idea whrere you live, but at the Nike outlet here in NJ had a lot of them. They were in regular boxes, not thash wall

Sorry I didn't pay much attention but I think they were priced $119.99 (don't recall if another 20%)

Either way, hitting outlets so should not be issue getting them

Anybody know where I can find some Kobe 11 Oreos?Seem to have dried up!
Missed out on last size 13 on FTL.com last night:smh:
mean.gif
http://www.kobebryant.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=196&catID=6

Back
Top Bottom