Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They were available for a while but yeah I think they might be close to sold out. Might be scattered sizes across the country right now.

Can i get a legit check on these Kobes FTB please?
View media item 2298972

View media item 2298977View media item 2298979View media item 2298980

I'm no expert or do I have a pair. But despite the unclear pictures these look to be fake.

Comparing the back pics to the back pic from the snkr app.

View media item 2298986
The back doesn't line up the same.

Any seller posting pics so dark and blurry I would be skeptical of.

I'll let others who have he shoes comment but my opinion is it's fake.

Good luck. I'm also looking for a pair too.

What is a good price for those FTB currently?
I offered a guy $450 local pick up but no dice.
He listed them for $700 on eBay.

$450 is prob the most I'll pay for them.

Is there any particular angle of the shoe that I can ask a picture of that you guys can tell whether its a legit pair or not?

Is there any particular angle of the shoe that I can ask a picture of that you guys can tell whether its a legit pair or not?

Like I said earlier the back of the shoes does not match the picture of the back on sneaker app. How much is he asking for them if you don't mind me asking

Last edited:
Not worth it. Say away. This is the back of a legit pair and an up close picture too. The seller selling the fufu 11's isnt giving you close detailed pictures. Red flag.

Out of the 8, 9, & 11, is the 9 elite high the best suited for a lebron XI insole swap?

Last edited:
I'm no expert or do I have a pair. But despite the unclear pictures these look to be fake.
i might be wrong but this looks the ebay i made an offer to buy with a side note "as long as is real ftb" then couple of days later the shoes was posted as "sold"
Comparing the back pics to the back pic from the snkr app.

View media item 2298986
The back doesn't line up the same.

Any seller posting pics so dark and blurry I would be skeptical of.

I'll let others who have he shoes comment but my opinion is it's fake.

Good luck. I'm also looking for a pair too.
location boss??
i was at westcovina hoh they dint have this on display but she a

:nerd:

I know this is a Kobe 11 thread but I bought me FTB 5s off a shop in NJ. soledout. Hope to get em by Thursday.

Last edited:
I went to a foot locker I rarely go to. I asked the employee if all kobe 11 were $99. He said they are are regular price. I said the foot locker and HoH near me are all $99.

He said he didn't know why I asked why they're full price. Wasn't gonna buy any, but interesting to see some spots sell these at full pop.

Back
Top Bottom