OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Unds'd these today theyre so freaking bright
These look way different from the typical stuff I've seen.  Looks like some super hero colorway. LOL

I would BIG UPS for you doing it big.   It looks like SPIDER HULK.  The blue and the green makes it look like an amphibian colorway in the rain forest. LOLZ

Is the multi-color and mamba moments patterns gone? All I see now is solids and two color fades.

Last edited:

Got a chance to get these for $600 is that a good deal 
I am not so sure about this being a terrible deal. It really just depends on how much you want the shoe. It has a nice color pattern and looks to be DS! The MC option doesn't appear to be coming back.......so when the shoe is gone its gone. I do agree the price is high but I also think this is a shoe you may not get a 2nd chance at! I will add that $350 is an insult for this shoe, simple math in my opinion The seller probably has between 200- 265 in the shoe according to a discount, if he had one, plus shipping and pp fees. So you are telling me if you owned this shoe you would sell for a $50-$75 profit! I WOULDN"T, NO WAY! Good Luck either way, just offering my opinion!

I don't think $600 is a good deal, I posted here to make sure I am not tripping.  I do get what you are saying but if that is the case $450 would be doable for me because it is a limited shoe but not $600. 

Back
Top Bottom