OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i pulled the trigger on the BHM's last night. I figured for retail, why not. Still want these 9's though! Everybody moving to the Kobe X thread?

This is what I cooked up. I liked the pair that was posted in here earlier, but I put my own twist on them
nthat.gif

I'm looking at all these new fade IDs on instagram and they look so much better. I don't know if that's really improved that much or its filtered to hell cause they look so damn nice and makes me think about ordering one.

Last edited:
Oh **** really? They took it out already? I have the one posted in cart right now haven't checked out yet. I already have 2 pairs coming I'm still on the fence if I wanna get this one too

Oh **** really? They took it out already? I have the one posted in cart right now haven't checked out yet. I already have 2 pairs coming I'm still on the fence if I wanna get this one too
I just tried checking out the ones I have in cart too, when you click checkout it take them out your cart

I don't know what happened when I tried checking out earlier, but I got all the way into PayPal and maybe didn't complete my purchase. Because I never got an email about my order being placed. Now I can't add the IDs to my cart...

yeezelite's got removed from my cart :frown:

now i have to wait on x elite low's if those ever come out :/

bring these back nike plzzzzzz

pulled the trigger on these earlier. glad I got to get them in, I was eyeing these for a minute... totally forgot they were being taken down today

I know, I know.... EMs, boooooo!!! 
laugh.gif

pulled the trigger on these earlier. glad I got to get them in, I was eyeing these for a minute... totally forgot they were being taken down today

I know, I know.... EMs, boooooo!!! 
laugh.gif
Wow i completely even forgot the EM was on iD... wish i did a quick galaxy one!!

What are mamba Moments going for? No one has even hit me up for em in a month SMH.

i know they were selling $350-400.

havent been in this thread since i received em. smh

What are mamba Moments going for? No one has even hit me up for em in a month SMH.

I got a pair from ebay for $335 invoiced monday.

Just saw a sz 13 that was listed at $339 end.  They probably sold for less invoice price. 

(default versions)

Last edited:
That is why I said I was just going to send mine back. It is almost too much trouble to go through with selling them. Really nice shoe but a little tighter than my MC for whatever reason.

I got mine for 300 shipped invoiced. Dude spent $22 on shipping which is crazy. After pp fees and shipping, plus sales tax, I hope he had a promo code otherwise he didn't make anything

I'm not seeing a lot in my size, which is yours, on ebay. Saw a few go for $325 area, but it didn't fit what i wanted. I'm actually over the MM.

Back
Top Bottom