OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just a reminder: users aren't allowed to sell outside the buy/sell area.  Anyone caught trying to sell coupons, etc. will be removed from this discussion. 

And let's be real:  nobody wants to buy your $25 coupon for $20 anyway.  Use it... don't use it... give it away... just don't annoy us with spam about it.  

Just a reminder: users aren't allowed to sell outside the buy/sell area.  Anyone caught trying to sell coupons, etc. will be removed from this discussion. 

And let's be real:  nobody wants to buy your $25 coupon for $20 anyway.  Use it... don't use it... give it away... just don't annoy us with spam about it.  

thank you. was annoying seeing these posts.

I just DM @NikeID regarding my email confirmation and they said everything is processing as normal. So I hope I am good with my MC FK x GITD Outsole.

i still cant get nikeid to work on any shoe... any help appreciated

it just says click to start with no picture of a shoe, i cant click there

i can do drop down menus on side but they dont show anything and not all of them even show the colors

Last edited:

i went with GITD swoosh.. it looks white when it's not glowing.

plus, i thought it gave a cool subtle feature of glowing whenever i'm in a dark area.
Good call -- I've used the GITD on other iDs as a nice off-white, it works real well.  I went with wolf grey on the swoosh this time though

i can do drop down menus on side but they dont show anything and not all of them even show the colors
Clear cache?

Eyedea -- have you tried a different browser? I know others may have better ideas

white.

i have EM ID's with a grey sole and it's not as light as the MP's from what i can tell off of google pics... (don't own MP's)
Cool thats what im leaning towards.

Nike sent me a $25 gift card just for ids a week before the em 9 lows came out for no reason.I still dont know why they did but this is perfect timing.

Yea I had to go look at my mps pics and google pics.The mps have a gray/off white sole which looks perfect but it is def not the gray on this id.

i went with GITD swoosh.. it looks white when it's not glowing.

plus, i thought it gave a cool subtle feature of glowing whenever i'm in a dark area.

Yea that looks good too. Don't know if ill ever see them glow when I wear though.

white.

i have EM ID's with a grey sole and it's not as light as the MP's from what i can tell off of google pics... (don't own MP's)
Cool thats what im leaning towards.

Nike sent me a $25 gift card just for ids a week before the em 9 lows came out for no reason.I still dont know why they did but this is perfect timing.

Yea I had to go look at my mps pics and google pics.The mps have a gray/off white sole which looks perfect but it is def not the gray on this id.
MP's soles were a light gray,  i would say it's more gray than white if you are comparing them.   i decided to go with the darker gray for these id's because i didn't want to deal with the white soles getting dirty too fast.  the dark grey is perfect for the mp replica i think.  

Nike should put up a snow pack-esque flyknit.. would be
pimp.gif
Favorites so far 

My goodness gracious 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom