OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My grey pair came in, very happy to say the least. And good news, they seem to fit a little more loose than my Hyper grapes, more tts I would say;
View media item 1081216
I was going with a relatively neutral look with these, so that I could wear them with a lot of stuff.

Thats good to know, my grapes are scheduled to arrive today and ive been told I should have went up a half size, so I was nervous about my IDs. The grapes are an easy fix, IDs not.

iDs shipped this morning

SKX3P8J.gif
Same here got my tracking on my gray pair this AM

I believe thats the GITD swoosh and logo... ^^^^^^^^

I'm stoked if so!!!... My gray pair has GITD accent's I went for a galaxy / flight one look. I miss that shoe so much hahaha

They did I think a page or two back on an MC pair with a dark grey swoosh

yes your right, page 196, i just didnt notice when i was flippin through pagescause its so light. i thought the gray would be darker but its actually perfect. very nice

these MCs are ridiculous guys, congrats

they are turning into a grail shoe for me, something I can't have and probably will be impossible to get

the quality looks great, love the bright colors on the upper

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice. White swoosh looks good as well. Does pop a lot more. Torn over an option that might not come back. 
mean.gif

Looks like I'm going white swoosh/sole if I ever get the chance. The wolf grey seems a bit dark for my tastes. Maybe it's the lighting. New day new message to nike I guess haha

Looks like I'm going white swoosh/sole if I ever get the chance. The wolf grey seems a bit dark for my tastes. Maybe it's the lighting. New day new message to nike I guess haha
I have officially lost hope... It's not coming... I've moved on... If it does come back sweet. I'll cop but I gave up wishing and praying it comes back . Life will get easier day by day

I have officially lost hope... It's not coming... I've moved on... If it does come back sweet. I'll cop but I gave up wishing and praying it comes back . Life will get easier day by day
Gotta that feeling once I order the black FK the next day the MC's will be back up the following day.

Such is life.

Last edited:

Gotta that feeling once I order the black FK the next day the MC's will be back up the following day.
I was thinking about ordering the grey but honestly I'd rather just wait until August for the Beethoven's

at this point I just hope they put up some more color options, even if it's not the MC from before, just having grey and black is seriously lacking

I was thinking about ordering the grey but honestly I'd rather just wait until August for the Beethoven's

at this point I just hope they put up some more color options, even if it's not the MC from before, just having grey and black is seriously lacking
Yeah wait it out for them Beethovens. Hope they put up some more colors as well. Still early for the Kobe IX. Much more treasures to come I hope.

Back
Top Bottom