OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Flyknit Low IDs have taken over. Most of the EM IDs still look petty cool though. Way better than the general releases.

here's some pic of the dirty lace and glue stains. there's some other defects also, but won't show up in pic so i didn't bother with those. there's bumps around the toe box area that's suppose to be even all the way around, but it's not.

Ho hum just another MC pic  lol !!!! Stoked to finally get mine in. White swoosh and white sole. My pair has more green than I'd like but all good.

so who owns MP elites and contemplating selling them off now in favor of MP inspired low? I don't see myself wearing MP elites high anymore

thanks, i knew it wasn't white
tongue.gif
posts after this pic confirmed

some pics make it look white. its like in between white and metallic silver lol so went with wolf grey. hopefully ok. i think the real MP has like a sheen or 3m type finish on it?
Swoosh looks white in pic but has a gloss finish.
so who owns MP elites and contemplating selling them off now in favor of MP inspired low? I don't see myself wearing MP elites high anymore
Will not sell these.

i owned a pair of Highs..inspirations i think. black and volt mostly..beautiful sneaker..

but who can wear these high tops that go up to your shin???  felt horrible, especially to try to play in..couldn't feel where my leg stopped and foot began

Was with chat a few minutes ago they said my MC is shipping on the 18th.

I ordered 4 ids (2 kds, 2 kobes) my other 3 shipped already wonder why it didnt ship with the rest.

I don't want matching pairs, that's the whole point of MC for me..

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the MC option to return, 20% off code waiting. Was a mistake to sleep on them the first day...

Back
Top Bottom