OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arrived Home To Find These
glasses.gif

I visit this site often but don't give back so I hope this hasn't been discussed.  If it has please excuse me, but as I was building some IDs tonight i was going over the UPPER and saw a glitch occur.  I tried to recreate my steps and saw it again.  here is a screen shot of what I saw.

what UPPER is this?

I visit this site often but don't give back so I hope this hasn't been discussed.  If it has please excuse me, but as I was building some IDs tonight i was going over the UPPER and saw a glitch occur.  I tried to recreate my steps and saw it again.  here is a screen shot of what I saw.

what UPPER is this?
had the same thing happen to me.  maybe it's a future upper option they are working on adding

View media item 1082683

what UPPER is this?

Looks like a possible galaxy upper??

MC is looking real good in some of these pics... I don't really like the pairs with 2 different looking shoes tho, even tho I like the patterns on each individual shoe.

I don't want it to look like I'm wearing two different shoes, one from two separate pairs. Main reason I don't really like the 3D 6s or the WTF series.

Nice to see the stitched ID, as opposed to the vinyl that fell off on the 8s.
Not gonna lie, still pretty damn salty about the MC option!
I know we're all thinking it's coming back, but I have a feeling they're not.
Hopefully I'm wrong!!

I'm so befuddled right now. Most of you guys were willing to pay an arm and a leg for Masterpieces, calling them grails and whatnot, knowing full well elite lows were coming. And now that they're here you guys are willing to drop all your highs? What was the point of buying them in the first place?

Last edited:
I'm so befuddled right now. Most of you guys were willing to pay an arm and a leg for Masterpieces, calling them grails and whatnot, knowing full well elite lows were coming. And now that they're here you guys are willing to drop all your highs? What was the point of buying them in the first place?
nice avy 
laugh.gif

I just checked my order on NDC and it's shipped! Tracking not updated yet and I didn't receive an e-mail from Nike.

Cannnnn't wait!

who said they were dropping their highs? Maybe one dude?

Look, plain and simple, the lows are just more wearable than the highs. I couldn't ever catch myself wearing them. Nice looking shoe for someone else, but not for me. I can't.

I won't lie, the first time I saw them, which was on release day at ntla. Some dude opened up his trunk and he must have had 8 pairs. I looked at them and couldn't believe what i was looking at. They grew on me because of the pattern. But the shoe itself? Still strange to me. Would be a collection type of shoe, nothing else.

Even though I got my finishing touches email, the website went back to just in progress. Idk what the hell to think lol.

I love how my multicolor Kobe IX ID came out. So glad I went with my gut and did the black swoosh against the FlyKnit - I wouldn't change a thing about them. My black pair comes in tomorrow so I'll post more pics then.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
]​
No offense but I'm not feeling the black swoosh on these. I think white would go better.

Looks like a possible galaxy upper??
yeah, that's what I was thinking...  I guess I have to continue to sit on an ID for now.  Still haven't jumped on any releases.  I saw the Jordan Inspired Elites drawn by someone at Complex and couldn't stop drooling but I haven't heard anything about them in months unless those Black/Crimson/Cement were suppose to the Jordan III inspired, but there would have been a bigger gimmick or promotion.  I mean hell, just look at the Michael Jackson's this past weekend.  May be the wrong thread, but any thoughts?

BTW - If anyone wants to try to see the galaxys themselves, do the following: Sign into Nike, pull a ID from your locker, start over from blank, and change the UPPER to solid, then change to all black UPPER, click the camo option, and then click the fireworks option.  Right after you click the fireworks option a quick glitch will occur showing what I am showing above.

Son ruined the page with that pic of them god awful high tops 
mean.gif
They are an amazing shoe to look at (aesthetically), but there is just no possible reason or way I can wear them out in public with jeans and a shirt without looking like a clown, at least where i'm at. On the court they would be epic, but I would never ruin those. Like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, that is why these low's are the best thing to happen for me since the introduction of the IVs and Vs.

Beautiful effing shoe, just can never wearem outside of bball. (Masterpieces)

Last edited:
who said they were dropping their highs? Maybe one dude?

Look, plain and simple, the lows are just more wearable than the highs. I couldn't ever catch myself wearing them. Nice looking shoe for someone else, but not for me. I can't.

I won't lie, the first time I saw them, which was on release day at ntla. Some dude opened up his trunk and he must have had 8 pairs. I looked at them and couldn't believe what i was looking at. They grew on me because of the pattern. But the shoe itself? Still strange to me. Would be a collection type of shoe, nothing else.

See its that mentality right there that I don't get though. This isn't just a "collection shoe". It's taking full advantage of nikes new technology and is amazing to play in. But 3/4 of these shoes that are selling don't even touch the hardwood because people think basketball shoes are just meant for casual wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom