OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

What kind of sole would you put? I put translucent on these I believe 
not really sure.  I actually have that exact same config in my cart, except either clear or black sole, i forget which.  not sure i'm gonna order tho.

I just have a thing about white soled shoes.  they ain't gonna stay anywhere near white if you ever wear them, and who wants to be tip toeing around town?  I don't really like clear either d/t the yellowing, but i'd do clear before white.

EDIT: didn't realize that was a clear sole. on the pic it looked white.

Last edited:
I got my started email about two days after i ordered. I feel for the people who havent heard anything yet. Id be pissed.

A week later and no started email...

Pretty pathetic.

do you really believe that when they send you the "getting started" email, that they are actually getting started on making the shoe? I guarantee it takes them no more than 30 minutes to stitch and glue your shoe together. the emails they send you "getting started", "almost finished" really are irrelevant to their process.

UGH!...debating if i should cop or wait til a new upper/design comes?.....haha..last year with the 8s most of us were waiting for a "solid" upper instead of the crazy uppers....this time around its totally flipped...aww nike..smh

UGH!...debating if i should cop or wait til a new upper/design comes?.....haha..last year with the 8s most of us were waiting for a "solid" upper instead of the crazy uppers....this time around its totally flipped...aww nike..smh

The grass is always greener on the other side :lol:

Last edited:

That is how I was feeling but then I was like fuuq it I need a solid black upper cw of this comfy *** shoe!! I am loving the Kung Fus right now. Something tells me this is just my first one.

Haven't tried on any of the Kobe 9 lows yet, is it 1/2 size down like the elite highs or TTS like the 8s ? Thanks.
everyones different. But majority say tts, for me, the lows fit like the elites for me and I went half down on both and its a perfect fit. And Tts for the kobe 8s were the perfect fit for me. There are some bruce lees sittin in some malls, at least around here in bmore there are. Id say hit the store and see fo yourself. I listened to everyone and got the Bruce lees in tts then had to exchange for half down, little too much room in the toebox for me, but I like a snugged fit just enough room for my toes to move and wiggle and not hittin the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom