OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
MY MC'S SHIPPED.

I GOT A NOTIFICATION TODAY IN THE MORNING, I THOUGHT IT WAS @GRIMEYY's PAIR BECAUSE I NEVER GOT ANY EMAILS OTHER THAN 'STARTED' FOR MINE. JUST CHECKED NIKE.COM AND THE TRACKING IS FOR MY PAIR.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 1086184

pardon my excitement. :nerd:

if nike is trolling me by putting the wrong tracking................... :smh:

Last edited:
^NICE!

Sorry for beating a dead horse but how long after the finishing touches email are people getting shipping confirmation?

^NICE!

Sorry for beating a dead horse but how long after the finishing touches email are people getting shipping confirmation?

i didn't even get a finishing touches email.

only got a started email a week ago.

2 things

1. i live in canada, these weren't that available here. from my understanding, footlocker had them but the employees reserved them for themselves/friends :smh:
2. i was in cuba, couldn't order online, no internet in cuba.

i also wanna mention that the MP's are extremely rare here in toronto. i have not seen ONE pair yet, aside from derozan wearing his.
Ive seen plenty

@waverder

Perfect combo, although I can do without the speckles...Beautiful pics as well...

Thanks for putting me on suicide watch......

JK....

However, there's not a single day that goes by since the launch of this ID that I don't question why I was dumb enough to order with a glitch.  And to makes things worse, on my original order - I had placed 2 orders.  One with glitch and the other with wolf grey sole/swoosh but I called Nike to cancel that pair...

I dislike you waverder.

The volt speckles look great. I wouldn't have dared try it, but it looks stupendous,

Last edited:
After looking at those great photos (repped btw), don't mean to start more arguments but MP swoosh definitely looks white to me lol.

@waverder

Perfect combo, although I can do without the speckles...Beautiful pics as well...

Thanks for putting me on suicide watch......

JK....

However, there's not a single day that goes by since the launch of this ID that I don't question why I was dumb enough to order with a glitch.  And to makes things worse, on my original order - I had placed 2 orders.  One with glitch and the other with wolf grey sole/swoosh but I called Nike to cancel that pair...
Cant top my brother in laws story...

Dude called up nike and had his MC pair's outsole changed from white outsole to GITD and SHE DID IT!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Cant top my brother in laws story...

Dude called up nike and had his MC pair's outsole changed from white outsole to GITD and SHE DID IT!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I refuse to believe there's a pair of GITD MCs out there

Has anyone ever delayed a shipment with ups? I won't be home for a few days and don't want mine baking in the sun.

Has anyone ever delayed a shipment with ups? I won't be home for a few days and don't want mine baking in the sun.

Go to UPS.com and sign up for MyChoice (it's free). You can have your package held at the warehouse and pick it up for free (within 5 days), or have it redelivered to your address for $5 I believe.

Last edited:
Everyones MC colorwayz are off the hook!....great job peeps!....unfortunate tho that they go overboard with the "VOLT" on these MCs..SMH...i hope my 2 pairs are smuthered with "Purple/Red" and a touch of "Volt"?..crossin fingerz!..lol..man ive never been more excited to get my IDs than any previous years..HURRY!!!

Back
Top Bottom