OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm actually impressed there has not been a single picture of a finished yeezy inspired. flyknit id haha

I'd pay 350, but I don't think its coming back, so all depends on what you think
Why don't you think its coming back? They remove options all the time when they get an influx of orders. Most options have all come back, except for the Gumbo ID which was limited for all star wknd, which we knew was a limited time anyway.

I'm actually impressed there has not been a single picture of a finished yeezy inspired. flyknit id haha
I know.  I'm sure there are plenty out there though
laugh.gif

Why don't you think its coming back? They remove options all the time when they get an influx of orders. Most options have all come back, except for the Gumbo ID which was limited for all star wknd, which we knew was a limited time anyway.
I think that mutli color option is like the cork and gumbo option that it was limited and once its gone, its gone. Trust me, I hope i'm very wrong about that though. 

You're right, colors get sold out and come back, but entire uppers usually don't, especially with flyknit I think it's a limited material for them. Just what I think, doesn't mean it's right.

I think that mutli color option is like the cork and gumbo option that it was limited and once its gone, its gone. Trust me, I hope i'm very wrong about that though. 

You're right, colors get sold out and come back, but entire uppers usually don't, especially with flyknit I think it's a limited material for them. Just what I think, doesn't mean it's right.

There is plenty of MC flyknit Free ID left though on nikeid. I just think people went crazy on the initial release and they had to pull it. It would make no business sense for Nike to not bring it back. Easy money for them...

What would be a fair price for the MC's? I have someone willing to sell me a pair but it comes out to be in the $350-400ish range....dont know if I should wait or go for it lol
Its about a $100-$150 risk which IMO is worth taking, but anymore I wouldn't. 

Other than the Lebrons which other IDs have sold out in the past? Interesting info about the Gumbo ID. Ya, the MC were definitely not time limited. What do you think are the chances of them coming back 50/50 or higher? 

Last edited:
There is plenty of MC flyknit Free ID left though on nikeid. I just think people went crazy on the initial release and they had to pull it. It would make no business sense for Nike to not bring it back. Easy money for them...
I agree, they could KILL it on that. I mean, they gotta be very happy with the overall success and potential money of this, but sometimes with Nike I've noticed it's not about potential sales and they like the hype.

If it gets brought back, I will be thrilled though and I got money just saved in my paypal waiting for it

I agree, they could KILL it on that. I mean, they gotta be very happy with the overall success and potential money of this, but sometimes with Nike I've noticed it's not about potential sales and they like the hype.

If it gets brought back, I will be thrilled though and I got money just saved in my paypal waiting for it
Not sure if people have noticed, but nike has been building hype for the past few years on really limited releases. Now hype is at an all time high, and they are cashing in. Look at all the limited releases this past year, and even GR. There is generally more to go around. They are killing the resellers to keep those profits for themselves.

Nike is especially working to increase their revenue with direct to consumer sales (NikeID, outlets, Niketowns). They control their product more, you see less sale prices at FTL and family, because Nike buys back the product so they can control it via their channels, at their price point. Think about it, I picked up a bunch of Lebron 9's at super cheap prices a couple years ago. That doesn't happen anymore.

All of this is to say, I think MC will be back within a few weeks when they are caught up. There is nothing hard about procuring a multi colored ball of string 
laugh.gif

What would be a fair price for the MC's? I have someone willing to sell me a pair but it comes out to be in the $350-400ish range....dont know if I should wait or go for it lol
Its about a $100-$150 risk which IMO is worth taking, but anymore I wouldn't. 

Other than the Lebrons which other IDs have sold out in the past? Interesting info about the Gumbo ID. Ya, the MC were definitely not time limited. What do you think are the chances of them coming back 50/50 or higher? 
There are currently some color options sold out on the KD 7.

I would say 80% chance the MC upper comes back.

And by the way, I did call it correctly with Lebron returning to Cleveland 
wink.gif

Not sure if people have noticed, but nike has been building hype for the past few years on really limited releases. Now hype is at an all time high, and they are cashing in. Look at all the limited releases this past year, and even GR. There is generally more to go around. They are killing the resellers to keep those profits for themselves.

Nike is especially working to increase their revenue with direct to consumer sales (NikeID, outlets, Niketowns). They control their product more, you see less sale prices at FTL and family, because Nike buys back the product so they can control it via their channels, at their price point. Think about it, I picked up a bunch of Lebron 9's at super cheap prices a couple years ago. That doesn't happen anymore.

All of this is to say, I think MC will be back within a few weeks when they are caught up. There is nothing hard about procuring a multi colored ball of string 
laugh.gif

One day I would to see them make even more product to the point where these limited releases aren't all that limited, but that's another story entirely.

roll.gif
 And that's what bothers me the most, it's colored string, you're telling me you can't make more of that? LOL

my MC's get delivered on Thursday, but i can't pick them up until a week later. the wait may kill me

^ those yeezy's look terrible :smh:

Last edited:
a few weeks of waiting for mc ID shouldn't hurt too bad. Haha...

Not when people like W waverder posts pics like that. Sheeeeeeeesh!!!

I got the same mock up just sitting in my locker... :frown:

Someone please @ me when and if the option is made available again. All these pics are killing me.

Not when people like W waverder posts pics like that. Sheeeeeeeesh!!!

I got the same mock up just sitting in my locker... :frown:

Someone please @ me when and if the option is made available again. All these pics are killing me.
LoL. So tempted to not look at this thread anymore... but the thing is I do enjoy the eye candy. Haha...

edit: that bowtiesneakers dude is...well, lets just say if i had it my way he wouldn't be welcome in this thread. end of story. 

Last edited:
Shipping went from this Tuesday to later this Thursday
mean.gif
to earlier this Monday
nthat.gif
. No more changes please UPS
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom