OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
salt.jpg

How do the flyknit lows and EMs compare in sizing? Getting ready to place another order of of both fk lows and EMs

After wearing mine for two days I can tell the difference in the EM and Flyknit... Flyknit are a little snug I would say go .5 size up

^Congrats on your AM90 LUNAR pickup...where did you even click on to get them? Just watched the Mexican Sneaker Head video and nothing worked for the poor du.

Last edited:
My Grey pair comes in Tuesday... This wait sucked for sure hahah but hey... Always a good look when shoes arrive days before estimated delivery

Yeah mines aren't being delivered till tmw after they were supposed to be delivered by friday as well. 

Yes Nike's history tells me this. They never cared about maximizing profits on a single sneaker. They know you'll buy the next one that releases. Your flaw is you think Nike cares about what we want or how we feel. You think it takes this long to fix a glitch on their own website that they built? If it comes back then great! But these all these conspiracy theories that nike has to trick us into buying more of a already popular model are ridiculous.

Complete agree. Nike doesn't care about us. And they are a multi-billion dollar company. The extra sales they could make from bringing back the MC is pocket change. If they did care about us or the money they could make they would restock tons of shoes for us, i.e. yeezy, concord, space Jams, whatever. Nike does not have to trick us to buy their stuff. This isn't a highschool relationship where you do things to get a response. This is supply and demand and obviously nike has mastered the art of creating demand.

FYI I didn't get a pair of MCs either. So my response is not biased. It's pure logic combined with nike's recent sales history. Don't get me wrong though. I still hope that nike proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Complete agree. Nike doesn't care about us. And they are a multi-billion dollar company. The extra sales they could make from bringing back the MC is pocket change. If they did care about us or the money they could make they would restock tons of shoes for us, i.e. yeezy, concord, space Jams, whatever. Nike does not have to trick us to buy their stuff. This isn't a highschool relationship where you do things to get a response. This is supply and demand and obviously nike has mastered the art of creating demand.

FYI I didn't get a pair of MCs either. So my response is not biased. It's pure logic combined with nike's recent sales history. Don't get me wrong though. I still hope that nike proves me wrong.

Building hype around limited releases helps nike push that line of products. Just a smart marketing technique of attracting wide attention even among people who weren't originally aware. Every time you see a line up anywhere you get curious. However, I don't think the MC ID were intended for that. HTM pairs did that. They just underestimated demand and unlike the rarities you mentioned there is a chance they could restock.

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling the MC option will be back. Looks like they're just backed up with orders since people who ordered on day 1 still haven't gotten the final build confirmations. They just need to catch up before they put them back up. Plus with all those #teamglitch orders that were cancelled, what happened to all that inventory? Highly doubt that Nike will scrap them. Just my .02.

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling the MC option will be back. Looks like they're just backed up with orders since people who ordered on day 1 still haven't gotten the final build confirmations. They just need to catch up before they put them back up. Plus with all those #teamglitch orders that were cancelled, what happened to all that inventory? Highly doubt that Nike will scrap them. Just my .02.

This has been said, pretty much word for word, 68 times.

Back
Top Bottom