OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

MC's were suppose to be deilvered today but now tracking shows shoes are in Kentucky.

"Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

That just happened to me! It was an EM pair...still expecting a FK later today. If not, it will truly be a sad day.

IN reference to my post, thanks I just saw this. Guess its not just Nike hating on me lol

Question guys....

(I read back and could not find anyone answering this)

How long after you got shipping did your IDs arrive? 

Mine was Processed and Shipped on 7/17 and I still have

Scheduled Delivery:

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Pl

Last Location:

Departed - Xiamen, China, Saturday, 07/17/2014

please check back later.

I ask as I am leaving for Frisco on Friday and need to make sure I correlate delivery  and someone being home.
usually takes about 7 days after they leave china to be delivered

Question guys....
For reference, I live on the west coast...both my EM and FK pair have had their scheduled delivery pushed back at least once. It appears they make it to the west coast, but they have to go to Kentucky before being redirected. In total, it should be about 7 days (as posted above) from when it was shipped. I thought it would be sooner, but I guess they will both end up being 7 full days now.

Thank you my friends @george michael  and @lobol  !

Repped!

Edit* My UPS page is fudged up, I just saw it said Departed 7/17 and has Saturday lmao.

Moving on, looks like I wont have them for Frisco. Preludes + 4rings/5rings will suffice for now. 

Last edited:
MC's were suppose to be deilvered today but now tracking shows shoes are in Kentucky.

"Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."

http://s679.photobucket.com/user/chloenarea/media/Animated Gifs/portmancrying.gif.html

Checked mine and same situation. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was looking forward to getting them today all last week |I Oh well it wasn't the MC pair.

Check my KD iD that are expected tomorrow and it's on time. It went through clearance so that might be why the Kobe are held up. Should clear by today and hopefully get them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Quick snap of my watch the thrones, waiting on my laces to come in still I'll take more shots when I put them in
Nice, I wonder what these would look like with the smoke Black Ice soles? Wondering if it would throw it off.

What combo is that?
MC upper, white accents and swoosh, black midsole with white speckled.
So 
smokin.gif

I did the same thing with No Speckles. My Thought process is, MC Speckles or None.

I sat there for an hour trying to figure out which speckle would look best, and I just couldn't unless it was all above approach. The white speckles in real pictures though came out very noyyyce!

Last edited:
The more MC's I see the more I want....thought about giving in and ordering a grey pair and a black pair but I'm not going to until Nike tweets and confirms that the MC is sold out and never coming back.

I had 2 iD's that were suppose to be here on 7/22 one of the packages is showing on time. But the other package which was ordered at the same time on 6/30 isn't showing any current activity and is still showing in China.

Did anybody order two at the same time but received them on two different dates?

Last edited:
The more MC's I see the more I want....thought about giving in and ordering a grey pair and a black pair but I'm not going to until Nike tweets and confirms that the MC is sold out and never coming back.
I am waiting for that tweet as well. Then, going to order 20 pairs Grey and Black personalized IDs "Nike Sucks" and return 19. Every member thirsting for MC should do the same. Who says you can't hurt Nike's pockets. lol! No, probably going to order a grey and MC if they return. If they don't then probably neither feel bad giving Nike a penny if they permanently pulled MC without ever explicitly mentioning MC were a limited time option. 

Last edited:
I had 2 iD's that were suppose to be here on 7/22 one of the packages is showing on time. But the other package which was ordered at the same time on 6/31 isn't showing any current activity and is still showing in China.

Did anybody order two at the same time but received them on two different dates?

Yes my black pair came about 6 days before my MC pair showed up today.

Hey I need some Kobe 9 EM Nikeid designs because I'm going to a need school and we have to wear uniforms the shoes can only be navy and only have a little bit of white or the can be black or brown please help me out by replying with designs.Thank You

Hey I need some Kobe 9 EM Nikeid designs because I'm going to a need school and we have to wear uniforms the shoes can only be navy and only have a little bit of white or the can be black or brown please help me out by replying with designs.Thank You
make your own damn designs

If you mean need as in special need school, Then I might be able to help you. But if you meant to say "new", Then stop being lazy and get off your a**.....

Back
Top Bottom