OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ya, I don't think I will be paying anything above $300. Too much risk: They could return until Nike says anything one way or the other it is 50/50 for me. Plus, new colorways could be as good or better than MC. Though they will be probably be limited, but I wouldn't mind those odds. Stay strong man. If they come back. How many pairs you ordering? I am thinking like 20 and will keep the best looking ones left and right shoes to make 2 pairs. Do I feel bad returning so much merchandise? After this much patience...Nah. Nike are big boys they can handle it. j/k I prob won't do that but Nike is making me vengeful. lol!

Lol I have a price in mind I'd pay but I won't go above it

If it comes back ordering just one pair, would love to order 2 but just can't afford to do that. Hopefully worst case scenario they other color options, if no MC at least bring some color the grey and black are just too plain with the Beethoven's coming out soon

Really? I don't remember those conversations. Maybe I didn't take them as seriously as I should. 

I was debating two versus three pairs with two finalized and playing with options on the third. Wanted to order them together with my coupon code. 
Ya I ordered them right away because I kept reading in here that they would take them off so order ASAP, so I did lol.

Yes sir, I run a new car department. Dodge Chrysler Jeep store, been here 8 years.
Nice. Just couldn't help but notice the background. 
laugh.gif

Ya I ordered them right away because I kept reading in here that they would take them off so order ASAP, so I did lol.
Really? I don't know man how I missed that. I wasn't in the thread as frequently as I was busy coming up with options for them on NikeID. I didn't even know NikeID ran out of options, I found out about the Lebron X option running out in the past only after it was too late. Needless to say this will never repeat again. 

Last edited:
I love it when I see NikeiD's twitter filled witth MC responses, hopefully we annoy them back into existence

Really? I don't know man how I missed that. I wasn't in the thread as frequently as I was busy coming up with options for them on NikeID. I didn't even know NikeID ran out of options, I found out about the Lebron X option running out in the past only after it was too late. Needless to say this will never repeat again. 
I hear ya, I'm holding off before I order anymore just in case the MC option comes back. 
Any word on the srt8 hellcat? Price? Release? Wait list?
Here's the scoop on those (for my NT family) Base price will 61k, release should be around late Sept. early Oct. There will be 1200-1500 made and I should be getting 3 at my dealership (my Chrysler rep came by earlier today),  All three have been spoken for at 10k over MSRP. 

That's the scoop on them sir.

I hear ya, I'm holding off before I order anymore just in case the MC option comes back. 

Here's the scoop on those (for my NT family) Base price will 61k, release should be around late Sept. early Oct. There will be 1200-1500 made and I should be getting 3 at my dealership (my Chrysler rep came by earlier today),  All three have been spoken for at 10k over MSRP. 

That's the scoop on them sir.
If they are 61k I wouldNt mind paying 10k over Msrp I was expecting them to be 65k at least. Are you in Cali? I have been to 4 dealerships around my area and have asked info everyone I talk to says they are not sure if they will get them? I was thinking about having my mother in Montana trying down there for me.

Last edited:
If they are 61k I wouldNt mind paying 10k over Msrp I was expecting them to be 65k at least. Are you in Cali? I have been to 4 dealerships around my area and have asked info everyone I talk to says they are not sure if they will get them? I was thinking about having my mother in Montana trying down there for me.
No sir I'm in Texas, I don't like charging over MSRP but my owner has gotten involved on this one. Any dealer that doesn't have info yet probably won't get one. Info is scarce on them but there's been some info leaked to us already. Loaded up these will be in the MID to HIGH 60's

No sir I'm in Texas, I don't like charging over MSRP but my owner has gotten involved on this one. Any dealer that doesn't have info yet probably won't get one. Info is scarce on them but there's been some info leaked to us already. Loaded up these will be in the MID to HIGH 60's
Yeah nothing has been said as of yet other than they are coming off the line. Amazing car hope I can track one down.

Every morning when i come on here and see more pics of MC ID's and the option still isn't back up

sad-reaction-gif.gif

I still have a pair of the Multi-Colored Kobe 9 IDs in my NDC cart. I'm still able to checkout but does anyone know if my order will get cancelled???

Back
Top Bottom